GTP, Ghana’s timeless fabric producer, styling customers and clients over the past 56 years has relaunched its heritage print – GTP Adepa.
GTP Adepa Premium is basked in the touch of intricate, colourful designs, authentic original designs, and improved fabric quality and pure elegance.
Through Adepa Premium, GTP’s most celebrated fabric offering – Tex Styles Ghana is to “bring African premium fashion to the world,” presenting customers and designers with colourful patterns and motifs, appealing to the traditional matured woman while attracting a new generation of women with a discerning taste for real African prints.
Speaking with customers during the trade launch in Accra, the Sales Director, Emmanuel Kissi said “We have invested in technology, improving lead times for the Adepa Premium Collection to meet customers’ demands in designs and colours that all fashion designers and lovers of originality will yearn for.
“We are transforming from merely a textile manufacturer to a lifestyle brand, designing fabrics with the final customer in mind- Adepa Premium is the first of many more refining collections to come,” said Emmanuel.
GTP Adepa Premium is showcasing its intricate designs and patterns through an online campaign on all its digital platforms, expressing the varied creations to inspire designers to fashion out timeless, stylish pieces for all clients on all occasions.
Contact 050 9940 949 to make a purchase or text 0242426164 to get a beautiful Adepa Premium fabric.
- Bank of Ghana upgrades one cedi coin
- Road toll to be collected electronically – Roads Minister
- Photos: Volta Regional NPP Secretary ties knot with Deputy Women’s Organiser
- Parliament approves 2023 Budget and Economic Policy
- You are on your own – John Kumah tells bondholders who reject debt exchange programme
- Government might have over-borrowed – John Kumah admits
- GMA rejects debt exchange programme
- Moody’s downgrades GCB Bank due to debt restructuring
- Minority not against National Cathedral – Haruna Iddrisu
- Akufo-Addo commissions Afienya Road Over Bridge on Tema-Mpakadan Railway line
- Oxford University partners Ghana Gold Expo to promote CSR
- Stars in Worship 2022: A night of pure worship and gifts
- Ghana in talks with Dubai oil refiner to barter gold for fuel
- Ghana to host 1st Ultimate Entrepreneur Competition
- Belgium’s Eden Hazard announces international retirement
- World Lottery boss, other global lottery leaders in Ghana for ‘NLA@60’
- Reduction of benchmark discount may have contributed to rising inflation – Deloitte
- Dilapidated Adjiringanor ADMA Basic School becoming a death trap
- Over 100 injured in Spanish train collision
- George Addo Jnr: Otto Addo leaves behind a Black Stars squad pregnant with titles
- Ghana need IMF badly, return to Fund will improve government’s fiscal position – Deloitte
- China rolls back strict Covid rules after protests
- World Cup 2022: Croatia ready to challenge ‘terrifying favourites’ Brazil – Zlatko Dalic
- ICUMS operations saves importers over high cost of – Ghana Link
- Tanzania cancels independence celebration, diverts funds to build dormitories for kids