Freda Rhymz and Sista Afia seem to have buried the hatchet and moved on from the beef they had been entangled in May.
The two were engaged in a feud with self-acclaimed rap goddess Eno Barony for the crown of the greatest female rapper in the country.
Their diss led to release of numerous songs including WMT by Sista Afia, Argument done by Eno barony and KMT by Freda Rhymz.
However, the feud got out of hand when Sista Afia and Freda Rhmz resorted to throwing blows when they met at the premises of Media General.
Sista Afia, who had initiated the attack, apologised to her rival on United Showbiz when its host Nana Ama Mcbrown has suggested they mend their feud.
Freda Rhymz, however, refused to apologise to Sista Afia insisting that she had not done anything wrong.
The two artistes who had not been heard from shared photos of themselves on Instagram.
Freda Rhymz in her post finally apologised saying she was sorry for the pain she caused her colleague,
She added that she appreciated Sista Afia’s love and support.
Sista Afia in her post revealed that they had recorded a song together waiting to be released.
Their track dubbed Saucy will be released on Friday, August 7.
- Former Minister for Monitoring and Evaluation, Dr Akoto Osei dies aged 64
- 2 Ghanaian students honoured for topping West Africa in 2022 WASSCE
- Bridget Otoo’s horrifying story of how her car was nearly snatched on Tema motorway
- AFCON 2023Q: Chris Hughton opens Black Stars camp with 8 players
- Police probe Prof Frimpong Boateng’s Jubilee House ‘galamsey’ allegations
- GACL settles GH¢10m out of GH¢28m owed ECG; balance to be paid in 2-weeks
- Ofori-Atta leaves for China for crucial debt restructuring negotiations
- ECG recovers GHȼ18.5m out of ȼ46.9m from 3 state institutions
- Avoid mass gatherings, restrict your movements to safe areas – Ghana’s Mission in SA to Ghanaians
- Dismiss hangers-on appointees at Presidency – Asiedu Nketia tells Akufo-Addo
- Ambulance case: Our client didn’t authorise LCs – Ato Forson’s lawyers to court
- ECG disconnects power to Ho Airport, GRA and KFC over debt
- Don’t be deterred by criticisms – Akufo-Addo urges EC
- UPSA names new hostel after national icon Nii Amon Kotei
- Today’s front pages: Tuesday, March 21, 2023
- Cedi may record mixed performance to dollar this week
- T-bills auction: Government to raise ¢3.21bn this week
- The South African choir that performed for Queen Victoria
- Stop the arrogance, downsize your government – Fifi Kwetey tells Akufo-Addo
- Akufo-Addo’s government suffering a complete collapse of credibility – Fifi Kwetey
- Akufo-Addo’s government has been the luckiest in terms of resources, they have no excuse – Fifi Kwetey
- IMF lied about Covid-19, Ukraine war being cause of Ghana’s economic woes – Fifi Kwetey
- Akufo-Addo still in campaign mode – Fifi Kwetey
- Reset your priorities – Sammy Gyamfi tells government
- Climate-smart agricultural practices should be linked to household food security – Climate expert