Audio By Carbonatix
The makers of 'The Crown' have said the death of Princess Diana is recreated "delicately" and with sensitivity in the drama's forthcoming final season.
Executive producer Suzanne Mackie told the Edinburgh TV Festival: "The show might be big and noisy, but we're not.
"We're thoughtful people and we're sensitive people."
The Netflix hit has previously faced criticism for its approach to historical accuracy. Season six is expected to arrive later this year.
The show will conclude with its sixth season after taking the story of the Royal Family to the years after the death of Diana, who lost her life in a car crash in Paris in 1997 at the age of 36.
"There was a very, very careful, long, long, long conversation about how we do it - and I hope, you know, the audience will judge it in the end, but I think it's been delicately, thoughtfully recreated," Mackie said.
Diana is played in the final two seasons by Elizabeth Debicki, who is an "extraordinary actress", Mackie said.
"She was so thoughtful, considerate and loved Diana. So there was a huge amount of respect from us all. I hope that's evident when you see it," she told the festival on Thursday.
The role of Princess Diana was previously played by Emma Corrin.

Andy Harries, another executive producer on the Crown, was asked if the passing of the late Queen has impacted the show in any way.
"I think that the passing of Her Majesty undoubtedly impacted on us all and [writer Peter Morgan] in particular," he responded.
"It didn't change fundamentally, but it did change in a sense and when you see it I think you'll know what I mean."
Mackie said Morgan told her the show is a "love-letter to the Queen".
The Crown launched in 2016 and will conclude when the sixth season is released on Netflix later this year.
Latest Stories
-
Mahama’s STEM push aims to build curious, creative students – Haruna Iddrisu
2 minutes -
Swimming stakeholders call for legitimate governance and constitutional elections in Ghana Swimming
14 minutes -
Akatsi Police seize suspected cannabis consignment, driver escapes
15 minutes -
EU investment in Ghana reaches $16bn – GIPC’s Boss
48 minutes -
GPSCP II and TCDA partner to boost regulation and investment in tree crops sector
57 minutes -
Ghana, Ethiopia business ties ripe for expansion – GIPC
1 hour -
Ghana-Russia Center signs landmark cooperation agreements at KazanForum 2026
1 hour -
Sankofa Gold Mine, Guangzhou Hozdo partnership signals revival push as Ghana’s Western mining sector heats up
1 hour -
From Snapchat Stories to Snapchat Headquarters: Chef Abbys is taking Ghana to the world one plate at a time
2 hours -
Photos: Vice President commissions 100 new Metro Mass Transit buses
2 hours -
GNFS rescues seven trapped in crash at Peki-Tsiame
2 hours -
GNFS rescues trapped driver after cargo truck overturns at Fante New Town
2 hours -
Photos from JoyNews National Dialogue on youth and climate change
2 hours -
Woman accused of threatening President Mahama granted GH¢1 million bail
2 hours -
One dead, 4 injured in articulated truck collision at Assin Nsuta
2 hours