Audio By Carbonatix
An Angolan man has been recognised as having the world's widest mouth by the Guinness Book of World Records.
Francisco Domingo Joaquim, 20 - aka the Angolan Jaw of Awe - can fit a 330ml can of pop into his mouth - sideways.
He can stretch his mouth more than six-and-a-half inches wide, and recently put his skills to the test at the the Big Mouth competition in Rome.
Contestants crammed their mouths with a whole host of items including saucers, coffee cups and beer bottles but nobody could beat Francisco and his can of coke.
He shot to stardom performing his jaw-dropping talent on the streets of Luanda, capital of Angola.
Francisco, known as Chiquinho, and his unique talent was discovered by Guinness Book of World Record researchers scouring YouTube.
After two years of searching, they tracked him down to his hometown in Angola.
Since then Francisco has become an internet sensation with his videos racking up thousands of hits.
After finding out that he would feature in the Book of Guinness World Records 2011, Chiquinho said that it was "a dream come true".
Source: orange news
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Tags:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
Ronaldinho seeks 300th goal with comeback aged 46
2 hours -
Your voice, your future – Opare Addo opens National Youth Forum 2026
3 hours -
GRA pushes data-driven tax administration to boost revenue mobilisation
3 hours -
NSMQ 2026: Presby SHS, Bompata crushes Sacred Heart’s hopes of reaching one-eighth stage
3 hours -
Africa Golf Tourism Convention opens in South Africa to unlock opportunities
3 hours -
BOGISS alleged sexual assault: Dr Apaak demands protection for autism victim
3 hours -
GTEC trains tertiary officials on new affiliation quality assurance framework
3 hours -
Luv FM High School Debate: OKESS, OSASS silence K’Wey Gey and KASS in fierce round of 16
3 hours -
Alcaraz to play US Open after four months out
3 hours -
Even if all foreigners leave, South Africa’s problems will remain – Dr Yamson blames state failure
3 hours -
Mahama announces GH¢500m district housing programme; rollout to begin this year
3 hours -
Energy Committee yet to receive July 29 blackout report – Adomako-Mensah
4 hours -
Five in six Ghana health facilities fall short of basic sanitation standard – WHO/UNICEF
4 hours -
Mohammed Fuseini in talks over Troyes move from Union SG
4 hours -
‘Bear with the system’ – Energy Ministry says temporary power control room to be ready by September
4 hours