For most people, weekdays can be very tedious and hectic as a result of long working hours.
There is no time for fun, recreation or leisure.
As a result, there are always high hopes for the weekend. The weekend presents the opportunity to detox fatigue.
Most people engage in fun stuff such as playing games, going for picnics and watching movies.
For the movie lovers out there, here are five top movies to get the weekend started.
The Stranger is an eight-part British mystery thriller series written by Danny Brocklehurst.
It stars Richard Armitage, Siobhan Finneran and Hannah John-Kamen.
The movie is based on the 2015 Harlan Coben novel of the same title and premiered on Netflix on 30 January 2020.
The Umbrella Academy
The Umbrella Academy is an American superhero web television series written by Gerard Way.
The series is produced by Borderline Entertainment, Dark Horse Entertainment, and Universal Cable Productions.
The movie features Ellen Page, Tom Hopper, David Castañeda, and Emmy Raver-Lampman.
Money Heist (La casa de Papel)
Money Heist is a Spanish heist crime drama television series created by Álex Pina.
The series received several awards including best drama series at the 46th International Emmy Awards.
The series stars Álvaro Morte, Úrsula Corberó, Itziar Ituño and Pedro Alonso.
13 Reasons Why
13 Reasons Why is an American teen drama web television series developed by Brian Yorkey.
The series revolves around high school student Clay Jensen played by Dylan Minnette and stars others like Katherine Langford and Alisha Boe.
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is an American supernatural horror web television series developed by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa.
The series is produced by Warner Bros. Television, in association with Berlanti Productions and Archie Comics.
The series is centred on the character Sabrina Spellman portrayed by Kiernan Shipka, and also stars Ross Lynch, Lucy Davis, and Chance Perdomo.
- Social media users react to DSP Azugu’s alleged role in assault on Citi FM journalist
- ASEPA calls for the removal of GJA President, Affail Monney
- Don’t reduce our schools to ideological and religious fighting grounds – Akufo-Addo tells religious leaders
- Akufo-Addo and his NPP government are reducing Ghana to a police state – Haruna Iddrisu
- NSMQ 2021: Mfantsipim destroys Adisadel, University Practice and Assin State College to win Central Regional Championship
- We have not failed humanity by building prison infrastructure – Church of Pentecost
- Court adjourns Assin North MP’s case over hearing of applications
- Heavy downpour renders Damongo residents homeless
- CSIR wants recognition for research works
- Education Minister engages stakeholders of Christian Mission Schools over Wesley Girls’ brouhaha
Liverpool boost top four hopes with win at Man Utd
Sancho and Haaland score doubles as Dortmund win German Cup
National Security Ministry to probe alleged assault on Citi FM journalists by security operatives
Government is committed to investing more in the youth – NYA Deputy CEO
NSMQ 2021: Tamale Islamic SHS denied ‘Eid-Trophy’ after Notre Dame SHS exited them at semis of Northern Zonal Championship
Don’t reduce our schools to ideological and religious fighting grounds – Akufo-Addo tells religious leaders
NSMQ 2021: Mfantsipim destroys Adisadel, University Practice and Assin State College to win Central Regional Championship
Full text: Speaker Alban Bagbin’s message on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr
Driver arraigned over expired insurance certificate
Motorists and commuters unhappy about bad condition of Tamale Industrial area-Nyohini road
Wonder Woman star faces criticism over post on Israel-Gaza violence
Nkwanta North residents fear possible re-emergence of guinea worm infestation
Disregard purported increase in transport fares – Road Transport Operators
USDA–GPP, ADB, others partner Agrihouse for 3rd LiPF tradeshow
Judge rules Meghan Markle’s legal costs to be paid by U.K. tabloid after she wins lawsuit