The Police on Monday arrested two young men for possessing a “fresh” male human head.
The two, suspected to be ritual murderers, were arrested at Kasoa in the Awutu Senya East municipality of the Central Region.
They were arrested after their vehicle crashed and was sent to the Weija District Command.
A Police source told the Ghana News Agency that one of the suspects was a Taxi Driver.
The source said the suspects were three, however, one fled as soon as the Police opened the vehicle and saw the human head.
It said the suspects are being interrogated by the Police.
The source said they had denied knowledge of the origin of the human head, which had blood oozing from it.
Meanwhile, the human head has been deposited at the morgue.
- My wife has left me because of my child with another woman – Osofo Kyiri Abosom
- The Fourth Estate uncovers fraud in SHS computerised placement
- Full video: SHS computerised placement for sale
- Officials of China Mall, Shoprite, Palace Mall picked up for tax violations
- WAEC explains BECE grading system
- 8 persons arrested in ‘School placement for sale’ exposé
- New chief falls from palanquin during coronation in Central Region
- 3 grabbed for pulling down storey building at Cantonments
- Haruna led Minority leadership had challenges working with Bagbin – Asiedu Nketia
- Assault on Latif Iddrisu: No policeman touched him – Attorney General
- South Africa calls on MTN, Ghana to resolve $773m tax dispute
- UK economy only G7 nation to shrink in 2023 – IMF
- Nigeria cost-of-living crisis sparks exodus of doctors
- Opuni Trial: Court to hear another motion for stay of proceedings
- Internal report on CSSPS related corruption ready – Kwasi Kwarteng
- We need to find out if investigation on CSSPS was concluded – Dr. Anti
- We were denied CSSPS data to check public basic schools placement quota – Eduwatch
- GRA taskforce arrests five shopping malls managers for tax infractions
- Ghana free from sleeping sickness
- Forestry Commission demobilises excavator in Atewa Forest
- Emmanuel Owusu: Proposals to operationalise Ghana Financial Stability Fund (GFSF)
- Minority reshuffle: We didn’t consult Caucus for good reasons – Asiedu Nketia
- Chelsea transfer news: Blues bid £105.6m for Enzo Fernandez
- Mr Eazi featured in new star-studded #Boss Campaign
- I Am Investible launches project to create 20k jobs