Rapper Kwesi Arthur has revealed that he is working on an album scheduled for release in 2022.
According to him, part of the reason for keeping a low profile in the music scene this year is to work on his upcoming project for his fans.
The ‘Woara’ hitmaker said he will take over the music industry with his upcoming ‘Son Of Jacob’ album in 2022.
“I enjoyed myself, and the people did as well, so it was a good job done. I have been working on a project for a while, so I have not been out there because of that. 2022 is the season; we will be everywhere. So 2021 was a great year,” he told Joy Entertainment’s Becky.
Kwesi Arthur explained that he had some lows during 2021, which has taught him incredible lessons.
With Covid-19 cases rising, the rapper urged his fans to care for themselves during the festive season.
“Beginning of the year, I had a couple of lows because I was going through personal issues, and that has taught me so much, but I am stronger now. I am grateful for life, my family.
“Thanks to everyone who has been supporting the movement. Take care of yourself because this season, things get crazy, so take care of yourself. We need you alive,” he added.
- Parts of Accra flooded during Saturday’s rains
- I was once a victim of ‘juju’ attack – Yvonne Nelson
- The only time Gender Minister’s absence bothered Akufo-Addo was during E-Levy passage – Agbenyo laments social protection situation
- 7 fascinating facts about female masturbation that everyone should know
- Mbappe rejects Real Madrid and will renew with PSG!
- We’ll be in ‘dumsor’ if new capacity generation contract is not signed within 4 years – Kweku Awotwi
- Twitter users debate content of Black Sherif’s ‘Kwaku The Traveller’ video
- ‘God never said anywhere in the Bible our wives should take our surnames’ – Clergyman
- ‘I’m divorcing my wife because she’s late for everything’ – Man seeks advice on his marital issues
- One-year-old boy dies after being raped by 2 Russian soldiers, Ukraine says
‘Companies wanted to pay me less because I am an Ewe-speaking artist’ – Edem
Aggrieved NPP supporters in Aowin set party office on fire over constituency elections
29 cleared to contest NPP Volta Regional Executives elections
I have the grace of God but worked hard to achieve all I have – Scott Evans
‘I will urge Cheddar to bring more tigers; it’s a good idea to boost our tourism’ – A-Plus
Parts of Accra flooded during Saturday’s rains
Achimota Forest would have been an Ecotourism Park if NDC was in power – Jinapor
‘God never said anywhere in the Bible our wives should take our surnames’ – Clergyman
History will keep repeating itself until you change it
‘I’m divorcing my wife because she’s late for everything’ – Man seeks advice on his marital issues
Twitter users debate content of Black Sherif’s ‘Kwaku The Traveller’ video
I have evidence that police fired live bullets – Nkoranza South MP on police-youth clash:
Development should be at the core of your decisions – Justice Date-Bah advices legal practitioners
I wrote most of Sister Afia’s songs but got no credit – Ayis3m
Fire guts girl’s dormitory of Tolon SHS