M.anifest has dismissed speculations that he is taking a swipe at other rappers in his new single ‘No Long Talk’ especially Sarkodie,
Lmao Manifest has been throwing shots at Sarkodie for days in songs.. Man’s still at madina! Mode3 bokorr de3? #NoLongTalk 😂🤣🤣🤣— Seven (@Kofi_Seven) May 3, 2020
According to him, the song is a special dedication to his fans who have been loyal to him since day one.
He explained that he has taken on numerous genres in the past years and feels like it is time to give his core fans a work that encompasses what first drew them to him.
These things, M.anifest said, are his rap and proving his lyrical supremacy.
“A lot of times, a lot of the songs are very musical. The Gamble (his 2019 EP) is a concept they enjoy that but they want to get back to the essence,” he told Mamavi Owusu-Aboagye, host of the show.
No Long Talk was released on Saturday, May 2, to fans’ applause. Many like always were impressed with the way he put his thought across with his lyrics.
See some reactions below:
Until you can feel comfortable talking about your favorite’s lyrics in public, M.anifest is not his mate! #NoLongTalk— StayHome (@iamfelixg) May 3, 2020
Don’t compare me to wave-hoppers and name-droppers— SELORM SAGADA (@justicesagada) May 2, 2020
Search thru the rubble the game needs a remodel
Dem no be rappers dem be IG model
- Disregard statement declaring Friday, Sept 30 as a holiday – Oyibi Divisional Council
- Danadams Pharmaceuticals and CEO in court over alleged fraud and forgery
- GFA suspends 2022/23 Ghana Premier League over court injunction
- Man arrested for threatening to release nude videos of late brother’s wife
- ‘I’m extremely regretful’ – KiDi apologises for ‘inappropriate and unkind’ old tweets
- T Bills, short-term securities will not be affected by Ghana’s debt restructuring – US-based Associate Professor
- Land acquisition: Here is what you missed on Joy FM’s Super Morning Show
- Pastor jailed for life after planning coup and black genocide
- We will still be a prime supplier of Mercedes-Benz services in Ghana – Silver Star
- Every single day Akufo-Addo remains President, the country drifts into peril – Dr Amoako Baah
- State institutions must raise red flags at the right time – Alhassan Andani
- GRASAG launches Graduate Research Trust Fund to support scientific and policy-oriented research for national development
- British Airways flight A380 makes technical stop at KIA
- Ghana, Korea $8 million rice project kicks off in Assin North
- ‘Little drops of the Word’ launched to help facilitate Christian children upbringing
- SIM re-registration: National Security has warned Akufo-Addo against blockage – Deputy Minority Chief Whip
- We are engaging ECG to fix anomaly with electricity purchase – PURC
- Chinese employer allegedly slashes throat of Ghanaian employee
- SIM re-registration: “Eat your humble pie” – Sam George tells Ursula Owusu
- NIA called, begged 9 Ghanaians to come for their Ghana Cards after filing complaint in court – Sam George
- Livestream: PM Express discusses the survival of banks in economic crisis
- Mfantsipim Old Boys Association holds annual engagement series
- betPawa Premier League: Seydou Zerbo getting frustrated with Kotoko strikers
- Playback: Personality Profile hosts Zahara
- Recent frequent rainfall is not a new phenomenon – Chief Forecaster