South African maths whizz answers complex arithmetic questions in seconds.
South African ten-year-old Sibahle Zwane is a maths whizz who has gained fame on social media by doing incredible arithmetic challenges.
He first gained fame when he was filmed answering complex maths questions from a local policeman.
The BBC’s Pumza Fihlani went to see if his skills lived up to the hype.
Watch the video:
Have your say
More World Headlines
- ECOWAS, EU commit to strengthening cooperation
- Locked up for trying to take his own life, where suicide is still a crime
- Will MPs donate to cyclone Idai victims as appealed by Okudzeto Ablakwa?
- Mueller report: President Trump 'did not conspire with Russia'
- Cyclone Idai death toll rises above 750
- Norway cruise ship evacuated after engine problems
- Minister killed in Somali attack
- Trump-Russia: Special counsel Robert Mueller delivers report
- Cyclone Idai: Cholera cases reported in storm-hit Mozambique
- Corbyn calls for compromise to avoid no-deal Brexit
- Ethiopian plane crash site is called ‘Bad Luck’
- Petition to cancel Brexit hits 1 million signatures
- 3 Burundi schoolgirls face up to 5 years in prison for defacing picture of president
- 'More than 70 dead' as Iraq ferry sinks
- Zambia bans 'Viagra' energy drink