This weekend just got better as Log Studio Production's play, “Adam in Court” stages this Saturday, June 22 at the National Theater.
‘Adam in Court’ is about a man who accuses Adam of being the source of his poverty. He then tells his lawyer (Lawyer Nti) that Adam is responsible for getting mankind to earth and depriving him of enjoying the luxury of the Garden of Eden.
But where are they going to find Adam and what happens if they do?
The organisers are promising loads of laughter which according to doctors is therapeutic – a good reason to see the play.
The comedy play will feature Fiifi Coleman, Richmond Xavier Amoakoh (Lawyer Nti), AJ Pounds amongst other actors.
The rate is GH₵60 and GH₵100 for singles and doubles respectively. The play shows twice at 4pm and 8pm
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- R. Kelly in solitary over mortal fear of other inmates
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah