Annie, wife of Nigerian music icon, Tuface (2Face) Idibia has opened up on her husband’s health challenges.
In an Instagram post, she said Tuface has been on the sick bed and under doctor’s supervision over his health condition for the past 48 hours.
She, however, thanked God for granting him the strength to make it for his recent appointment by Nigerian Stock Exchange, even as she wished her heartthrob speedy recovery.
“Incredible human, so Baba has been ill, on drips and plenty medications. Doctors were by his side for 48hours!
“We all didn’t think he could make it to this big event that was all about him and the Nigerian stock exchange.
“Even with his voice ad body shaking, the man got up told the doctor ‘ Man I no go too dey, i no dey like cancel work matter and this one over important make I just drag body reach the event! He made it but back to his medications. Get well soon baby,” Annie wrote alongside a picture of Tuface.
DAILY POST recalls that the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) on Tuesday appointed music superstar, Innocent Idibia popularly known as Tuface as its ‘Good Cause Ambassador’.
Following the appointment, Tuface would lend his voice to raising awareness and mobilising support for the Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability initiatives of NSE geared towards achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) in Nigeria.
- ‘How can people lie like this?’ – E. T. Mensah on NDC’s Saglemi Housing project defence
- Volta, Bono, Bono East regions emerge as Covid-19 hotspots
- 10 more deaths recorded in Ghana’s Covid-19 fight
- UG to cough up $165m judgment debt for abrogating Africa Integras partnership
- Founders’ Day: We must work to free ourselves from colonial power that binds us – Akufo-Addo
- Michael Jai White loses oldest son to Covid-19
- Stop rolling out new projects until all existing ones are completed – Mahama tells government
- If any person should be prosecuted over Saglemi, it should be E. T. Mensah – Stan Dogbe
- Today’s front pages: Thursday, August 5, 2021
- Chief’s linguist shot dead during robbery operation
Tourism Minister charge youth to share ideas to help revive sector
Assume good position when breastfeeding to avoid complications – Midwife advises women
Applications for UK government’s Chevening Scholarships opens
#FixTheCountry demonstration to be replicated in Kumasi and all other capitals – Convenors
Livestream: NPP commemorates 29-year anniversary
Tokyo 2020: Ghana’s 4×100 men’s team qualify for final after breaking national record
BoG’s trading platform : cedi hits ¢5.99; forex bureaux sell at ¢6.01 plus
We’ve lost about ¢720k to African Swine fever – Saki pig farmers
UG to cough up $165m judgment debt for abrogating Africa Integras partnership
Our Covid-19 testing device at KIA is reliable – FDA
Today’s front pages: Thursday, August 5, 2021
IMF lowers Ghana’s inflation forecast to 9.6%
African governments must enact laws to sanction sources of misinformation – ECOWAS
Whether through courts or by-election, I don’t see anything changing in Assin North – Brogya Genfi
Woodworkers fear loss of jobs in planned eviction from operational space