Three persons have been killed by unknown persons in Bawku in the Upper East Region.
The incident is said to have occurred around 2pm on Tuesday, August 16, 2022.
Sources say the victims, who are all males, were traveling on board a commercial vehicle when they were attacked and shot.
The driver of the vehicle who sustained a gunshot wound in the leg together with one passenger managed to escape.
The attack took place on the highway near the Bawku Senior High School.
Their names have been given as Bunyaminu Adam; Fatawu Ibrahim, and Abduali Ibrahim.
Meanwhile, the Parliamentary Committee on Defence and Interior is expected to visit Bawku tomorrow August 17, 2022, to gather first-hand information on the ethnic disturbances in the area.
- I hate Manchester United because they made Sammy Kuffour cry – Gifty Oware-Mensah
- Corrupt officials are like termites… eating the very foundation of our democracy – Torgbe Afede XIV
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Abuse of power is extremely dangerous to our burgeoning democracy – UTAG
- Ghana’s public debt up ¢6.3bn within 2 months to reach ¢575.5bn in June 2023
- Produce the alleged recording of the said inducement – National Security challenges Barker-Vormawor
- Financial system resilient to risks from macroeconomic challenges in 2022 – BoG
- When our moral fundamentals are weak, the economy will explode
- CalBank denies MD exit
- Corruption is the deadliest disease to ever hit Ghana – Domelevo
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse protest: NMC, Amnesty International Ghana condemn Police brutality
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: IGP Dampare just lost it, he’s just protecting ‘corrupt’ Akufo-Addo – Martin Kpebu
- Government must pay attention to issues plaguing creative arts industry – D-Black
- Without guarantor system, EC would’ve disenfranchised many eligible voters – Omane Boamah
- Nana Krobea Asante unhappy about Ghana’s decline in peace ranking
- OccupyGhana condemns arrests of peaceful demonstrators