The Police have arrested three suspects in connection with a robbery attack on a gold-buying shop at Akoon-Tarkwa in the Western Region.
The suspects, Ezekiel Stephen Oghenekaro, Samuel Amoashie and Fatawu Awudu together with three other suspects armed with weapons attacked the gold-buying shop on April 18, 2023, and made away with an unspecified amount of money.
Following the attack, the Police on the same day, launched an operation on the gang and arrested three of the suspects in the bush around Benso and Esuosu townships.
A search conducted on them in the bush led to the retrieval of three motorbikes and a sack fully loaded with an unspecified amount of money believed to be the booty from their attack on the shop.
All the suspects were subsequently put before the Tarkwa District Court on April 21, 2023, and have been remanded into lawful custody to re-appear on May 3, 2023.
- Radio Ada journalist on trial over publication of fake news about McDan is dead
- Kwame Dadzie: Our celebrities should stage ‘demo’ on creative arts matters too
- Tigst Assefa smashes world marathon record in Berlin, Eliud Kipchoge achieves record fifth win
- Ebenezer Owusu writes: Things are not the same anymore
- It’s difficult doing business in Ghana, 21.9% tax on hospitality businesses harsh – D-Black
- Prof. Stephen Adei partners Chirano Gold Mines to roll out Innovative Literacy Program for local communities
- Democracy comes with rights and responsibilities – Enam Akoetey chides #OccupyJulorbiHouse organisers
- Dr UN Award incredibly stupid; I can’t believe I fell for that nonsense – D-Black
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Police apologise to public inconvenienced during protest
- GPL Week 2: Eric Bosomtwi stunner buries Kotoko in Bibiani
- Rwanda suspends coach for Black Queens are “like men” comment after 7-0 demolition
- Must it take you 2 years to publish alleged $1m bribery audio? – Barker-Vormawor’s integrity questioned
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Asking Special Prosecutor to quit over ‘frustrations’ wrong – Domelevo
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Current Assets Declaration Law is a joke – Domelovo
- Africa World Airlines marks 11th anniversary with exciting passenger rewards and expansion drive