Sometimes you find yourself stuck in some kind of about-to-begin-but-maybe-not relationship.
Like, when you think you feel something for someone, but at the same time, everything with him seems so wrong and difficult.
And when this happens…you have to listen to your own intuition, because it’ll tell you why he is not your soulmate.
Here are 7 signs the person you love is not your soulmate.
1. He doesn’t understand your priorities.
He doesn’t understand and respect the fact that you have to follow your ambitions. He wants you to be with him all the time, but you just feel you have other priorities.https://e24af216f970ce37a8036b72da5de808.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
He doesn’t push you to follow your dreams, or he complains whenever you have to do something important for your own well-being because he feels left behind.
Well, if he doesn’t understand you, he’s not right.
2. He judges you.
Maybe he doesn’t like what you like, or he has a different approach to life as you do. But those are not open invitations to judge you and your life.
It’s ok to share some advice, but it’s not ok to impose or judge passions and choices.
3. He makes you feel good, but he also disappoints you all the time.
He makes you feel like a princess, but sometimes everything feels just too much.
He’s too caring he suffocates you with attention, or maybe he doesn’t seem worried about you when you’re not ok.
He sends you sweet messages, but at the same time he constantly disappoints you or makes you feel like you’re not enough.
4. You don’t find yourself laughing at his jokes.
Boys always try to make girls laugh. It’s their way to conquer them, to make them fall in love.
But if you don’t laugh at his jokes, maybe he’s simply not funny…or maybe he’s not right for you.
5. You don’t have any urge to text him back.
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that if you really like someone, you’ll feel the urge to text him back as soon as possible.
If it doesn’t happen, or if every text you receive from him bothers you, maybe you’re not that much into him.
6. You don’t feel like telling him something that’s important to you.
It may be a little thing, like a thought you had coming home from work or a big secret you kept locked in your head for a long time.
But if your intuition tells you to not tell him, maybe he’s not the right one. You know, if you love someone, your first instinct is to tell him everything about you (and he surely would listen!).
7. Everything with him seems hard.
Good relationships aren’t forced. So, if you feel that something between you and him is hard, you have the clear evidence that he’s not ok for you.
He might be a great friend, even a good boy…but not in a romantic way. Love has to be felt, not forced.
And with him, you don’t feel anything.
- Stephen Appiah excludes Asamoah Gyan from his list of best Ghanaian players
- 30 communities in Central and Greater Accra Regions to experience ‘dumsor’
- ‘I dread pain and abuse’ – A female head porter opens up on her daily trauma
- ‘Government is either feigning incompetence on the point of how we fix structures or is pretending to fix them’ – Barker-Vormawor
- Debt increase of 137% between 2016 and 2020 lower than previous administrations – Ofori-Atta
- Police arrest notorious armed robber in Tema
- CID probes 53 schools over alleged corruption in school feeding programme; GES directs co-operation
- Covid-19: GHS to roll out second doses from May 19
- NSMQ2021: Mfantsipim School begins redemption campaign from regional qualifiers
- Virologist warns of third wave of Covid-19 in Ghana
Musicians and actors battle it out at Nhyira FM’s “Cook for Mum” Promo
Manu, who delayed Ghana’s 4x100m baton, had never run a relay before – Coach
Government targets value addition to transform economy – Alan Kyerematen
Water crisis in some communities in the Savelugu district
Institute standardized rules for all senior high schools – Kofi Asare to GES
Don’t fight illegal mining with illegality – Ken Ashigbey to government
We didn’t pollute River Pra, it is essential for mining activities – Association of Small-Scale Miners
Ex-Vicar General of Konongo-Mampong Diocese commissions classroom block for childhood school
Taylor Swift becomes first woman to win BRITs Global Icon award
GHS to prioritise earliest recipients of first jabs in 2nd Covid-19 vaccine roll-out
Legon Cities awaiting FA decision on Dwarfs clash – Communications Director
Customs driver jailed for selling official vehicle
Illegal Mining: Court declines to remand or bail alleged security operatives
EC considering decentralising collation centres to electoral areas in 2024 – Bossman Asare
I’m focused on making impactful music – Eno Barony