Audio By Carbonatix
The former Chief Executive Officer of the Petroleum Commission, Egbert Faibille Jnr., has strongly refuted allegations that he has held onto two official vehicles provided to him while he served as CEO of the Petroleum Commission.
In an interview on Asempa FM's Ekosiisen Show, Mr Faibille addressed the claims made by the Deputy Director of Operations at the Presidency, Mustapha Gbande, stating that the vehicles in question had been returned to the Petroleum Commission on January 18.
According to Mr Faibille, the Petroleum Commission provided him with two vehicles which were no longer in his possession.
“Petroleum Commission gave me two vehicles, all those vehicles have been parked at the Petroleum Commission on Saturday, 18th of January, so what is he talking about?” Mr Faibille remarked.
The former Chief Executive Officer also issued a stern warning to Mustapha Gbande, who had made the original claims, urging him to focus on his responsibilities if he is indeed working with the government or President Mahama.
"Mustapha Gbande, let me caution you, if you are working with President Mahama, do your work, if you are working with the government, do your work, but don’t go about spewing lies and untruths. Please! Respect yourself,"Mr Faibille warned, expressing his dissatisfaction with the manner in which Gbande had handled the situation.
Latest Stories
-
‘No better songwriter in Nigerian music industry than Simi’ – Adekunle Gold
1 hour -
Why I wished for death in my 20s – Adekunle Gold
1 hour -
Sierra Leone to take in hundreds of West Africans deported by US, minister says
2 hours -
Comoros suspends fuel price hikes after deadly protests
2 hours -
Gucci takes over Times Square for Cruise show as Kering eyes revival
2 hours -
Oil prices rise after Trump warns ‘clock is ticking’ on Iran peace talks
2 hours -
Trump’s White House ballroom loses federal funding proposed by Senate Republicans
2 hours -
Forty-two pupils missing after Nigeria school attack, lawmaker says
2 hours -
Earthquake hits southwest China; thousands evacuate, buildings collapse
3 hours -
Tunisians protest against Saied over arrests and economic strain
3 hours -
Poor electricity in Nigeria affected my growth – Ayra Starr
3 hours -
GPL 2025/26: Aduana FC beat Young Apostles to end winless run
5 hours -
Hasaacas Ladies beat Army Ladies on penalties to win Women’s FA Cup
5 hours -
Rwandan genocide suspect Kabuga, 93, dies in custody
5 hours -
MTN Ghana marks 30 years with landmark anniversary launch in Accra
5 hours