Audio By Carbonatix
The BBC has postponed the broadcast of a documentary showing the last years of Ozzy Osbourne's life, which had been scheduled to be broadcast on Monday.
Ozzy Osbourne: Coming Home had been due to air on BBC One at 21:00 BST, but was removed from the schedule earlier in the day.
A BBC spokesperson said: "The film has moved in the schedules and we'll confirm new transmission details in due course."
No reason was given for the postponement of the one-hour film, which will show the rock star's move back to the UK and the run-up to his farewell concert in Birmingham in July and his death at the age of 76 later that month.
The documentary was originally conceived as a 10-part series titled Home to Roost, which was to follow Ozzy and wife Sharon's "attempt to re-start their lives" in Buckinghamshire.
As Ozzy's health deteriorated, however, it was converted to a single, hour-long film depicting the last three years of his life.
- slot pulsa
- situs slot 5000
- slot deposit 5000
- royalhoki77
- https://poolsafetygroup.com.au/what-we-do/
- https://patorama.com.au/helicopter-photography/
- https://reactmaintenancegroup.com.au/electrical-maintenance/
- https://www.100plumbing.com.au/work-with-us/
- slot maxwin
- https://tubulousaustralia.com.au/gallery/
The BBC has described it as a "moving and inspirational account of the last chapter of Ozzy's life, told through unique and intimate access to the whole Osbourne family, including Sharon, Jack and Kelly".
However, it was scheduled to be screened less than a month after his death, and less than three weeks after Sharon and their children made a highly emotional appearance in front of crowds in his home city of Birmingham on the eve of his funeral.
The film was replaced in the BBC One schedule by an episode of Fake Or Fortune?
Latest Stories
-
Ashanti Regional Minister inaugurates spatial planning committees, unveils plan to restore Kumasi’s Green Glory
8 minutes -
St Thomas Aquinas SHS hit by infrastructure deficit; appeals for key facilities
9 minutes -
Minority alleges gov’t plot to divert attention from cocoa price cut debate
21 minutes -
Democracy Hub files court injunction to stop Ayawaso East by-election over vote-buying in NDC primary
24 minutes -
Afrimaas urges media to defend industry at World Radio Day summit
31 minutes -
Bawumia condemns killing of Ghanaian traders in Burkina Faso terror attack
35 minutes -
South African trio charged with Bolt driver’s murder filmed on dashcam
43 minutes -
HeFRA launches investigation into alleged refusal of emergency care leading to death of road traffic accident victim
45 minutes -
Maison Yusif Fragrance showcases Africa’s organic fragrance power at BIOFACH Germany
1 hour -
GoldBod suspends gold buying licence applications amid regulatory reforms
1 hour -
GoldBod suspends selected gold buying licence applications ahead of regulatory reforms
1 hour -
Student death puts French far-left under pressure
1 hour -
One song, one voice: How ‘Aha Y3’ stole the night at Awake Experience 2026
1 hour -
SEC flags ‘Mekanism’ as illegal investment scam promising daily returns
1 hour -
Awake Experience 2026 ends in frenzied praise as Diana Hamilton delivers electrifying performance
1 hour
