Audio By Carbonatix
Ghanaian TikTok personality and influencer, Osanju Frimpong Elvis, is reported dead.
According to reports, the social media star died on Sunday, 31st August, 2025.
Hours before his passing, Osanju had posted a video of him watching Barcelona’s 1-1 draw with Rayo Vallecano in the Spanish La Liga. In the video shared online, he looked unhappy with the results but appeared healthy.
The sudden news of his death has shocked fans and the online community, especially coming shortly after his last post.
The cause of Osanju's death is currently unknown but he had previously said in an interview that he was battling health challenges.
“My blood is clotting, and I’m yet to figure out what is causing this. I’m running some tests, the quality clotting profile test. I hope everything turns out great,” he had said in one of his interviews.
He further disclosed that he had to sell some of his properties for medical care due to the the high cost of treatment.
“It got to a point where the treatment had become expensive, and I had to sell my personal belongings to pay for my medical bills. Through TikTok, I met some kind people who donated money to help me buy my medicines,” he said.
Osanju’s death has been described as a huge loss by followers who admired his openness, resilience and positive outlook in the face of ill health.
Latest Stories
-
MTN Ghana rolls out SME Business Clinic in Koforidua to drive digital transformation
10 minutes -
Stakeholders demand demolition of encroaching structures around Wa Airport over rising wildlife threats
14 minutes -
“For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord” – Nduom celebrates court victory
15 minutes -
TDC, GIADEC and ARISE IIP join forces to advance Tema Industrial Park project
17 minutes -
MTN Ghana calls for reforms to tackle risks facing local businesses
20 minutes -
Minority accuses Foreign Affairs Minister of sidestepping Parliament over foreign agreements
27 minutes -
Trade Minister leads high-level mission to China to woo investors
30 minutes -
Quo Warranto: High Court adjourns OSP’s Stay of Execution application
32 minutes -
Nene James Tetteh Asigbey III
34 minutes -
Sportswear brand On introduces OAC Sprint, its first professional sprint team
35 minutes -
Salaga: Family counts losses after domestic fire outbreak
37 minutes -
Ghana declares ‘Open for Business’ at inaugural Russia-Ghana dialogue in Kazan
41 minutes -
CBG launches agency banking drive ‘Sika Agent’, targets 8,000 agents by 2028
1 hour -
Lands Ministry investigates alleged involvement of National Security operatives in galamsey
1 hour -
BoG confident cedi stability will be sustained
1 hour