Audio By Carbonatix
Ghanaian actress Doris Sackitey escaped an armed robbery attack after her assailants were unable to make away with anything as her son who was still awake as at 3:15 am Tuesday morning at her Labone residence foiled their escapade.
When she recounted the incident to Asempa News, the popular actress who has starred in several movies said her son raised the alarm on seeing the robbers forcing them to flee the scene.
The incident, she said, has been reported to the Cantonments Police station and investigations have been initiated.
She however indicated that this was the second time that her house has been targeted by robbers.
Doris Sackitey explained that last year a similar robbery attempt was foiled.
Story by Kwadwo Asare-Baffour Acheampong/Asempa FM/Ghana
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Tags:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
The wailing across Ghana reflects NDC’s scam, says Minority Chief Whip Annoh-Dompreh
4 hours -
We signal the public before NDC can mislead Ghanaians – Annoh-Dompreh
4 hours -
GIBA calls on NCA to review FM coverage restriction directive – GIBA President
4 hours -
Future of Ghana’s media will be defined by AI, digital disruption and regulatory reform – GIBA
5 hours -
Mahama stayed away so Ministers could speak freely – Kwakye Ofosu opens up on Damang Mine Cabinet debate
5 hours -
Kylie Minogue says cancer experience ‘still with me’
5 hours -
Dozens of romance scammers arrested after specialist fraud squad investigation in UK, Nigeria
5 hours -
Ghana to bid farewell to Aps Kwadwo Safo as funeral rites set for July 30
5 hours -
Son of Mango boss arrested over father’s fatal fall from cliff
5 hours -
Video: Moment Arsenal squad found out they were Premier League 2025/26 champions
5 hours -
Starbucks Korea sacks CEO over controversial ‘Tank Day’ promotion
6 hours -
Google to release first smart glasses since Google Glass flop
6 hours -
Two-time winner Alcaraz out of Wimbledon with injury
6 hours -
GSA shuts down 5A Homes for allegedly producing substandard mattresses
6 hours -
Heads of SHSs cite Buffer Stock Company over missing cost details of food supplies
6 hours