The Managing Director of Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited, Daniel Wilson Addo, has been adjudged the Chartered Institute of Marketing Ghana (CIMG) ‘Marketing Man of the Year 2021’ at the 33rd Annual National Marketing Performance Awards.
Mr. Addo was commended for his outstanding excellence in strategic marketing in the areas of marketing insights, people management, corporate reputation management, Corporate Social Responsibility, and sound marketing management.
Also, Abena Osei-Poku, Managing Director of Absa Bank Ghana received the “Marketing Woman of the Year 2021”
Speaking on behalf of all the awardees, Daniel Wilson Addo, thanked CIMG for the honour done to them.
“We all recognise that this is an era of extreme market turbulence, and all businesses need resilience, creativity and innovation to stay ahead of the competition”.
This year’s awards seek to recognize marketing practitioners and organizations that rely on innovative strategies and modern marketing practices in the realization of their business success.
President of the Chartered Institute of Marketing Ghana, Dr Daniel Kasser, charged various industry players to rationalise their operations in the wake of Ghana’s economic challenges.
This according to him, would help protect the interest of investors, employees and customers.
He also urged captains of various industries to review their business models.
The Theme for the event was ‘Creative Marketing and Innovation in a Volatile Global Economy’.
- Medical Doctor gets emotional on Joy FM over debt exchange
- Black Stars’ Christian Atsu reportedly missing after earthquake in Turkey
- My loss to Manny Pacquiao was deliberate – Joshua Clottey
- Photos: British actor Idris Elba visits Manhyia Palace
- Haruna Iddrisu accepts changes in Minority leadership
- Muntaka accepts Minority leadership reshuffle after meeting with Mahama
- Over 1000 dead as huge quake toppled buildings in Turkey and Syria while people slept
- Cedi continues recent gain against dollar; $1 now ¢10.40
- Government unlikely to pay ¢4.185bn 5-year bond maturing on February 6, 2023
- It is sad BoG unlawfully printed $3.3bn for government – IEA Director of Research
- Suame traders fume; resist planned demolition of market
- Jesse Morgan recruits Celestine Donkor for inspiring single, Wataban (Wings of God)
- Diaspora Girls’ Senior High School launches 20th anniversary celebration
- Legendary Agya Koo Nimo celebrated by Judahland Empire
- Italian-based Ghanaian on holidays allegedly murdered by neighbour
- All is set for Kwabena Kwabena’s Vitamilk Love Night Concert on Feb. 11
- Ghana Union Vestland, Norway elects new executives
- Playback: Finance Minister updates public on DDEP
- We need to fix the motorway, we don’t care where the money comes from – Fred Smith
- US State Department begins POD in Ghana
- Managing business not gender-sensitive – Women urged
- Benjamin Azamati finishes third behind Noah Lyles in New Balance Indoor Grand prix
- We pray Christian Atsu is found safe, sound – Akufo-Addo
- We are set for 1 District, 1 Doctor initiative – Volta-Oti GMA Chairman
- Turkey earthquake: Our thoughts and prayers are with Christian Atsu – GFA