Actor Funny Face and Togolese football star Emmanuel Adebayor are back on talking terms few weeks after the latter unfollowed the former on Instagram.
Taking to the social media platform Adebayor shared a photo of himself and his comedian friend with a promise of staying with Funny Face through every struggle – and some heart emojis.
“I promise you one thing is to be there for you…no matter what that is not going to change I am here for you,” Adebayor wrote on his Instagram story.
However, the footballer is yet to follow the actor again on the social media platform.
Funny Face and Adebayor had fallen out of their friendship when the comedian insisted on continuing his feud with his colleagues Lil Win, Kalybos, Bismark the Joke and his ex-wife even though he had been advised against it.
The comedian who did not heed to the counsel wrote that Adebayor was disgraced because of his (Funny Face) actions.
Reacting to Adebayor’s message on Thursday The Cow and Chicken actor stated that he was ecstatic his friend had forgiven him.
Funny Face wrote on Instagram that he had to endure trolls after the celebrated footballer had unfollowed him.
” Today .. I can sleep .. God bless you bro @e_adebayor. Now when you asked me not to talk…I won’t talk … even if I want to piss and you say funny don’t piss .. I won’t piss,” Funny Face added.
View this post on Instagram
Aoh Today .. I can sleep .. God bless you bro @e_adebayor .. the way people laugh me as u unfollow me .. only God can tell … now when u asked me not to talk .. I won’t talk .. even if I want to piss and u say funny don’t piss .. I won’t piss .. ankooosowa my money all finish … ebe CD I Dey sell now 😅🇬🇭🇬🇭🇹🇬 @e_adebayor Adebooooorrrrrrrbooooooooooorrrrrr .. bless up king 🤴.. @faddick and @bolarayofficial .. am people get ur money ready .. each of u is buying my album. 1 million dollars plus @e_adebayor .. 3 million dollars .. I have calculated ur money already .. am owing some people 😂🙏❤️ … @funnyfansofficial Tanx for ur support am back againnnnnnn 😅
- Mahama’s ‘dumsor’ is different from Akufo-Addo’s – Kweku Awotwi
- Ghanaians to re-register SIM cards in June or risk losing phone numbers
- Leicester issue Chelsea apology over Daniel Amartey FA Cup actions
- Armed robbers jailed for robbing, raping pregnant woman
- We pay ‘big money’ taxes and yet they burn our equipment – XtraGold Mining Company
- DCOP Opare Addo vows to take action against Delta Force following his attempted forceful removal from office
- “I’m not proud of it” – referee for Hearts v Sharks game apologises for errors
- ‘The system has failed us again’ – Father of 12-year-old who died due to unavailability of ambulance service
- NDC has done more for healthcare in Ghana than NPP – Sammy Gyamfi responds to Nana Aba Anamoah
- Ayew gives Swansea narrow lead over Barnsley in Championship play-offs
Srekpe and surrounding communities share water sources with animals
Removal of DCOP Opare Addo is defiance of Akufo-Addo’s authority – Agalga
ECOWAS Bank lends $50m to Consolidated Bank Ghana
DCOP Opare Addo recounts chilling account of how he was harassed by members of the Delta Force
Vigilante groups have ventured into ‘galamsey’ and law enforcement – Kwesi Aning
Microsoft board investigated Bill Gates over alleged affair with employee
Final year SHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
Stephen Bernard Donkor: When a chap dies out of unavailability of bed
Disbanding of political party vigilantes was a sham – Kwesi Aning
MP redeems campaign pledge in donating brand new motorcycles
Today’s front pages: Tuesday, May 18, 2021
The law will deal with you if you engage in illegal felling of economic trees- UW Minister
Message from the Morning Man: The Demon Judges
Ghana will enforce Covid-19 restrictions until herd immunity is achieved – Akufo-Addo
Akufo-Addo’s approach to galamsey fight akin to mob justice – NDC