The Confederation of African Football have rejected Angola’s request to move their last African Nations Cup qualifier from Burkina Faso to a neutral venue for safety reasons following the overthrow of long-standing president Blaise Compaore.
The Angolan Football Federation said it had asked the Confederation of African Football to shift the Group C game on November 19 to a neutral venue or to Luanda.
It is a potentially decisive match in the bid to qualify for the 2015 finals.
But Caf said the situation had calmed down in the Burkinabe capital and there was no need to move the date.
In a letter to the Angolan Football Association, it said the game would go ahead as planned in Ouagadougou.
Compaore was overthrown after massive protests two weeks ago but last week most businesses were open in Ouagadougou as the city returned to normal.
Angola, who lie in third place in their group, must effectively win their last two qualifiers to have any chance of advancing. They first host Gabon in Luanda on November 15 before the game against the Burkinabe.
Gabon top the group standings with two games left on eight points, one more than Burkina Faso and four more than Angola. Lesotho are last on two points.