The family of 27-year-old Sulemana Abdul-Samed is appealing for financial aid to enable them seek for medical treatment for their son.
Sulemana is suffering from a suspected gigantism which causes abnormal growth notably in height.
Suleman’s aunt, Rukayatu Saali says the family is in financial bankruptcy to pay medical bills.
“When they gave birth to him, he was very handsome, but after he completed Senior High School, he went to Accra.
It was after he came back from Accra that these abnormalities occurred to him.
She says seeing Awuche in his current condition causes her to cry everyday.
Madam Rukayatu says they have not been able to send him to the hospital for the past years due to financial constraints.
“We need people to come to his aid to improve his condition because empty hands cannot put out fire, you need to have water before you can put out the fire.”
Madam Rukayatu says Awuche can’t stand for long without being seated adding that he doesn’t feel right at all.
“If I have to talk about Awuche’s good deeds, we can’t finish them today. He is living well with me. I am his aunty. His father and I share same father.”
JoyNews Mahmud Mohammed-Nurudeen highlighted the tall tale of Sulemana Abdul-Samed alias Awuche in an earlier report.
The story stirred national discussion on social media with many people calling for public support.
Awuche’s Aunt wants the general public to come to their aid.
“We call upon you, to help us send him to a better facility to get him cured.”
- Afia Schwarzenegger fined GH¢60k in contempt case
- Deadline for Domestic Debt Exchange Programme extended to Feb 7
- Trader jailed for causing harm to ‘Good Samaritan’
- Stonebwoy revisits VGMA brawl with Shatta Wale on The Breakfast Club
- UTAG-GIJ threatens to withdraw from UniMac merger
- Football transfers: Kamaldeen Sulemana chooses Southampton over Everton
- Petrol, diesel now sell at ¢15.25, ¢15.90 per litre at pumps
- Former UGSRC Veep vows to defeat John Dumelo in Ayawaso West NDC primaries
- Fire kills mother, 2 daughters at Abuakwa
- Police investigate alleged murder of Gospel musician’s brother by officers
- Provide level-playing field for all presidential candidates – NPP founding member
- A fractured NPP cannot ‘Break the 8’ – Francis Addai-Nimoh
- Mahama Ayariga accuses military of killing 7 of his constituents
- Ghana and EU launch agribusiness platform to boost trade
- Patrick Owusu: Building an Excellent Life – The heart of a diligent fellow
- Debt exchange: Don’t argue with emotions – John Kumah to bondholders
- ‘Special Olympics’ organised for Police Depot 1 JHS, Dzorwulu Special School to bridge ‘special needs’ barrier
- D Jay shares new song ‘Morning Stress’
- Classroom Mothers: Nursing mother, 17, returns to school after childbirth
- ‘Kwabena Awuku will explain why he slapped me one day’ – Kobby Kyei
- Government starts construction of hostel facilities for head potters – Local Government Ministry
- The bizarre tale of Queen Victoria and the ‘stolen’ African boy prince
- Charity Yayra Adzam aka Lindavis
- NHIS medicines and service tariffs upwardly adjusted
- PayPal cuts 2,000 jobs as global economy weakens