President Akufo-Addo will address the nation tonight at 8pm on the government’s management of the coronavirus pandemic.
The update comes as the COVID-19 health declaration form for international travellers to Ghana has been suspended.
Also, pre-departure testing and tests at all points of entry are no longer a requirement for all passengers.
The last time President Akufo-Addo gave such an address was on March 27, 2022.
However, in a Facebook post via the president’s official page, he will address the nation on the management of the outbreak so far.
President Akufo-Addo per the post will also update Ghanaians on the country’s deal with the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
The address will start at 8pm tonight.
- Livestream: The Probe discusses impact of #OccupyJulorbiHouse protest
- Dr. Sa-ad Iddrisu: Historians must document all human rights violations under Akufo-Addo’s watch
- Yaw Nsarkoh: Osagyefo & The Madiba: Global Africa in Search of Transformational Leadership in the 21st Century
- Ghanaian forward Ibrahim Sadiq gets assist as AZ Alkmaar win big in Eredivisie
- Nhyira Fm’s Mama Effe honoured at Mali’s 63rd Independence celebration in Kumasi
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: I am here for Ghanaians, not NPP or NDC – Stonebwoy
- GPL 2023/24: Hearts of Oak beat 10-man Nsoatreman; Aduana beat Medeama
- Ghanaian youngster Raymond Anokye Asante scores in back-to-back games after injury return
- Ghanaian winger Joseph Paintsil scores first goal in Genk’s dramatic draw against Truidense
- Premier League: Darwin Nunez helps fire Liverpool to win over West Ham
- One injured in gas station fire at Katamanso
- Premier League: Watkins winner piles more misery on 10-man Chelsea
- Premier League: Arsenal and Tottenham play out thrilling derby draw
- Playback: The Law discusses how to avoid contempt of court
- D-Black’s TV show, Uncut, hits the screens in November