Highlife crooner, Kwabena Kwabena is girding up to serenade lovers at his ‘Vitamilk Love Night’ show at the National Theatre later this week.
According to his team, all is set to roll out the love-themed event on Saturday, February 11, 2023, powered by Joy Entertainment.
Kwabena Kwabena is widely known for his romantic voice on his brilliant records churned out over the years. Even better are the live performances of the amazing songs that put the icing on the cake for lovers who troop to his annual Vitamilk Love Night concert.
Last year’s event saw performances from the likes of Sarkodie, Adina, among others. This year, he will again be performing alongside some of Ghana’s finest artistes as they dish out love packaged in rhythms and melodies.
According to George Quaye, Team Lead for ImageBureau, producers of the show, they are preparing to give patrons of the show an experience of a lifetime. “We are bringing our A-game on board to give our best shot from exquisite stage design, lighting, sound and to everything that makes an event spectacular,” he said.
This year’s event comes with gifts from partners to appreciate its patrons. They will include an Accra-Dubai-Accra ticket, a weekend-stay in an exotic hotel, lunch and dinner dates for lucky couples who purchase tickets.
The Vitamilk Love Night with Kwabena Kwabena and Friends is sponsored by Vitamilk and Ebony Condoms, and powered by Joy Entertainment. It is also supported by Prestige Rock, Veetickets and Ghana Tourism Authority.
Grab tickets via kbkbmuzic.com or dial *365*1114#
- Yul Edochie and wife May lose first son
- Parliamentary committee recommends passage of controversial Anti-LGBTQ bill
- Political appointees at Presidency increases to 361
- Power outages imminent as Ghana Gas shuts down Atuabo gas processing plant from April 1
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- TikToker Ahuofe ‘Ghana Tupac’ dead
- Davido confirms he’s married to Chioma
- Ambulance case: Court orders Ato Forson to open defence
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Desist from gifting out cedi bouquets, hampers; it is illegal – BoG warns
- Pete Edochie reacts to death of grandson
- Bawumia launches GRA’s E-Tax Compliance Certificate to facilitate revenue mobilisation
- Photos: Adom FM and Adom TV climax Ghana Month celebration with Durbar
- We were told he’s busy – National Film Authority reacts to Spike Lee’s comments
- New James Bond story ‘On His Majesty’s Secret Service’ commissioned to celebrate King Charles’ coronation
- Where’s the so-called excess capacity? – John Jinapor quizzes government over load shedding timetable
- Gwyneth Paltrow awarded $1 and cleared of fault over ski crash
- We will resume picketing if government fails to honour payment in 2-weeks – Pensioner bondholders
- Anny Osabutey: At what point do we call ourselves a sovereign nation?
- Absa Group announces net zero targets as part of Broader Sustainability/Sustainable Finance Goals
- Adom FM climaxes Ghana Month celebrations with splendid cultural durbar
- Yaw Nsarkoh: Avoiding the new marketing myopia – returning marketing to its noble roots
- Gold Mafia: Zimbabwe’s implicated preacher orders attack on anyone accuses him of smuggling
- Playback: Adom TV climax Ghana Month celebration
- Social media users react to TikToker Ahoufe’s death