Highlife musician Kwabena Kwabena is girding up to serenade lovers at his ‘Vitamilk Love Night’ show at the National Theatre on February 11, 2023.
This year’s event comes with gifts from partners to appreciate its patrons.
They will include an Accra-Dubai-Accra ticket, a weekend-stay in an exotic hotel, lunch and dinner dates for couples who would win the tasks that are required for these treats.
Kwabena Kwabena will be performing alongside some of Ghana’s finest artistes as they dish out love packaged in rhythms and melodies.
Last year’s event saw performances from the likes of Sarkodie, Adina, among others.
According to George Quaye, Team Lead for ImageBureau, producers of the show, they are preparing to give patrons an experience of a lifetime.
“We are bringing our A-game on board to give our best shot from exquisite stage design, lighting, sound and to everything that makes an event spectacular,” he said.
The Vitamilk Love Night with Kwabena Kwabena and Friends is sponsored by Vitamilk and Ebony Condoms, and powered by Joy Entertainment.
It is also supported by Prestige Rock, Veetickets and Ghana Tourism Authirity.
Grab tickets on his website or dial 3651114#
- Mohammed Kudus not eligible to play at 2023 U-23 AFCON
- Fuel prices to fall between 2% and 9% from April 1
- MP dies after hit-and-run motorcycle crash
- Social media reacts to Bagbin’s rant on Kamala Harris and Akufo-Addo’s LGBTQ+ comments
- The stories of slavery must be told – US Vice President after visiting Cape Coast Castle
- Ernest Kobeah pulls out of NDC flagbearership race
- Parliament decriminalises attempted suicide
- Take care of yourself, you would be replaced when you die – Speaker to MPs
- Ghanaian achieves outstanding results in global Finance and Accounting exam
- #NanaAt79 trends as Ghanaians celebrate Akufo-Addo on his birthday
- Leila Djansi’s mentee in UNESCO/Netflix project releases movie
- Nana Ansah Kwao IV apologises to Ghanaian youth
- Kelvyn Boy endorses Joy Prime’s Cues & Lyrics music reality show
- Livestream: PM Express discusses whether US is interfering in the passage of anti-LGBTQI bill
- No individual can take credit for NPP government projects – Kpando MCE
- Akan chiefs wield authority, not power – Ansah Kwao IV
- My lost hand became my motivation – First youngest Ghanaian Pure Math Professor
- And LPG flames its furnaces; the most potent third force?
- Education Ministry assures to fix all SHS infrastructural challenges
- I’ll be retiring from stand-up comedy in 5 years – Basketmouth
- Criminalising attempted suicide does more harm to society than good – Bernard Ahiafor
- Here is why Ghana’s plan to push ‘pedal power’ appears doomed to failure
- Ghanaian youth entering into entrepreneurial roles commendable – CARDIFF ANALYTICA CEO
- MTN Ghana cut digital sod for ICT hub construction
- Parliament’s Education Committee to investigate UG’s refusal to reinstate Commonwealth Hall residents