Audio By Carbonatix
Manager Massimiliano Allegri will leave Serie A champions Juventus at the end of the season.
The 51-year-old Italian has won the league title in each of his five seasons since taking charge in 2014.
Juventus, who signed Cristiano Ronaldo last summer for ÂŁ99.2m, reached the quarter-finals of the Champions League and Coppa Italia this season.
They have two league games remaining this season, starting with Atalanta at home on Sunday.
Last week Allegri said he was "amused" at rumours suggesting he would leave Juventus, Serie A champions for the past eight seasons.
"I enjoy reading and hearing everything," he said at the time.
"Next week I will meet with the president. We will be speaking in general terms, as we do every year. Before Ajax I told him I would stay."
Allegri and club president Andrea Agnelli are set to speak at a news conference on Saturday.
Allegri's final game will be at Sampdoria on 26 May.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
Mary Anane Awuku rejects caning, advocates counselling and parental involvement
3 minutes -
Many people don’t like sharing their success tips – Mary Anane Awuku
6 minutes -
Resurrection of GN Savings and Loans will be tough – Joe Jackson
8 minutes -
SanlamAllianz Life sponsors four Ghanaian athletes for 2026 Cape Town Marathon
9 minutes -
CBG deepens financial inclusion drive with expansion of agency banking network
22 minutes -
Non-Performing Loans decline to 18% nut elevated risk remains – BoG
27 minutes -
Cocoa farmers in Ahondwo area appeal for clinic, support services
31 minutes -
Building collapse kills at least 9 people in Morocco’s Fez
32 minutes -
Congo police fire warning shots in burial dispute after suspected Ebola death
35 minutes -
Security officers involved in galamsey will face the law — Lands Ministry
37 minutes -
Keta MCE supports Keta FC with GH¢10,000 ahead of Middle LeagueÂ
38 minutes -
Livestream: JoyNews National Dialogue on Ghana’s youth and climate change
40 minutes -
Wontumi’s fate near as court gives final deadline for witnesses
41 minutes -
We have done no wrong – Group Ndoum says following court victory
43 minutes -
Dr. Gideon Boako warns banks may reject some forex deposits from next month
44 minutes