American rapper DaBaby has visited Africa’s most populous country, Nigeria.
On Monday, May 16, the musician arrived in Nigeria with a rousing welcome.
DaBaby shared some videos on his Instagram stories when he arrived.
Many fans of the rapper were seen hailing him and pushing to meet and greet the ‘Rockstar’ hitmaker.
DaBaby’s visit comes nearly a year after he made the announcement.
In July 2021, at the BET Awards, he revealed that he had a song with Afrobeat star Davido.
DaBaby had revealed he planned on making a trip to Nigeria so they could shoot the music video.
His travel, however, did not come to pass.
This could have been because of controversies he was at the centre of days after the award show.
DaBaby had been called out and nearly got cancelled for making homophobic and misogynistic comments at the 2021 Rolling Loud Miami concert.
Meanwhile, it is unclear why he decided to take the trip this time.
- Jackie Appiah trends on Twitter as video of posh Trassaco mansion pops up
- Drama as Nigerian lawyer dresses as native doctor to Supreme Court
- Social media users troll Shatta Wale over Jackie Appiah’s mansion
- Scores injured in accident on Accra-Kumasi highway
- Finance Minister accounted for less than 50% of Covid-19 expenditure – Dr. Asiedu
- National Cathedral: Lies are being told to cause disaffection – John Kumah
- 18 dead in mass break-in to Spanish enclave
- Playback: Newsfile discusses accountability surrounding National Cathedral, Covid-19 expenditure
- Tonto Dikeh nominated as running mate to Rivers State governorship candidate
- Empress Gifty’s grandmother passes on
2022 MTN FA Cup final: the five key players to watch
Take steps to prevent torture during operations – CHRAJ to Security Agencies
Tonto Dikeh nominated as running mate to Rivers State governorship candidate
Make youth development in peace a priority – UN Peace Ambassador to African leaders
Social media users troll Shatta Wale over Jackie Appiah’s mansion
Scores injured in accident on Accra-Kumasi highway
National Cathedral: Board of Trustees must also be blamed for infractions – Antwi-Bosiako
Over 1000 Nigeriens repatriated – Gender Ministry
Finance Minister accounted for less than 50% of Covid-19 expenditure – Dr. Asiedu
All issues raised about National Cathedral will be addressed – Dr John Kumah
National Cathedral: Lies are being told to cause disaffection – John Kumah
Suspects held over Nigeria church massacre
Uncle Ebo’s ‘I slept with your wife’ shows today at the National Theatre
National Cathedral: Let us explore $50m cost option – Martin Kpebu
National Cathedral construction should not be under Monuments Board – Martin Kpebu