Radio Presenter and disc jockey, Andy Dosty has been selected to represent Ghana at the IATF2021 in Durban, South Africa.
The award-winning radio host has been tasked to play strictly Ghanaian Music on Friday, November 19, 2021.
His invitation to Creative Africa Nexus at the Intra-African Trade Fair 2021 came through the Ghana Tourism Authority.
In a quest to highlight Africa’s creativity, Creative Africa Nexus will “exhibit, showcase and network with policy makers, prominent investors, and financiers, through leaders and other creative sector practitioners”, including Andy Dosty.
Speaking to KMJ on Hitz 103.9 FM, Andy Dosty revealed, “I was chosen to perform strictly Ghanaian songs, to a wider African representation”.
His performance is slated for Friday, and is labelled ‘Ghana Day’.
The fair has seen some dignitaries such as Nigeria’s President Buhari. A few more influential persons are expected to pass through to see a successful trade fair in Durban, South Africa.
Award-winning Andy Dosty has worked hard for the recognition and has yet another opportunity to show the world his prowess and fully wave the flag of Ghana high with music, strictly of Ghanaian origin.
- Al Sadd and Andre Ayew agree to contract termination
- Close down Office of the Auditor-General – GHAMRO CEO fumes
- Ghana officially opens its market to US pork and pork products export
- Monkeypox Outbreak: Ghana records four deaths, 116 cases
- Over 4,000 Burkinabes seek asylum in Bawku West District
- Oyibi Food Poisoning: 53 persons experienced symptoms of foodborne diseases – FDA
- Minority Leadership Change: Party is not divided – Asiedu Nketia assures NDC-UK
- Adomfe goes sombre as cop, family killed in fire are buried
- CHAN 2022: Black Galaxies suffer shock exit after Niger defeat
- Police interdict officer for leaving rifle in commercial vehicle
- Education Ministry cautions against payment of money for school placement
- Full list of winners at 47th SWAG Awards gala
- Livestream: The Probe discusses Domestic Debt Exchange Programme
- Dr Ibn Kailan Abdul-Hamid appointed Head of UPSA’s Department of Marketing
- Debt Exchange Programme: Article 71 Office Holders must take a 50% haircut – Labour Federation
- CHAN 2022: CAF confirms change in kickoff time for final
- Newcastle sign Everton forward Anthony Gordon in £45m deal
- ‘We wanted a fresh start in 2023, but we have been worse’ – Klopp
- Brighton knock holders Liverpool out of FA Cup
- Moises Caicedo made ‘mistake’ asking to leave Brighton, says Roberto de Zerbi
- Pedri winner extends Barca’s La Liga advantage
- Chelsea sign teenage right-back Malo Gusto from Lyon in £31m deal
- Ghana signs agreements with Saudi Arabia on Hajj 2023
- Iraq reiterates support for Morocco’s sovereignty over Sahara
- Akufo-Addo’s loud silence on Auditor-General’s report shocking – Dr Apaak