While on the campaign trail Saturday, October 31 for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, Barack Obama went viral after shooting a three-pointer.
The former POTUS was leaving a gym in Flint, Mich. when he left it all on the court at Flint’s Northwestern High School after making the sweeping shot.
“That’s what I do!,” he appears to say to the campaign staff after he grabs his coffee cup while walking away.
Uploading the video to his social media, Obama captioned the video, “Shoot your shot,” encouraging his followers to head over to iwillvote.com to get ready for the 2020 presidential election on Nov. 3.
His viral money shot captured the attention of NBA champion Lebron James who has partnered with Mr. and Mrs. Obama on their voting initiatives, More Than A Vote, When We All Vote and When We All Vote Together.
“Now you just showing out now my friend!!! That’s what you do huh??” James tweeted. “Ok ok, I see. All cash!”
Obama and Biden campaigned together in Flint on October 31 at a drive-in rally in a big push to the finish in the Battleground state, where the ex-vice president hopes to flip some electoral votes from red to blue. The former president blasted President Trump’s politician style, calling it a “reality show.”
“He hasn’t shown any interest in doing the work or helping anybody but himself or his friends or treating the presidency as anything more than a reality show to give him the attention that he craves,” Obama said. “But unfortunately, the rest of us have to live with the consequences.”
- WAEC releases 2022 BECE results; entire results of 73 candidates cancelled
- We were never consulted on NDC Parliamentary leadership reshuffle – Muntaka Mubarak
- Financial crisis has affected my GH¢106k investment – Agyinasare
- Minority Leadership reshuffle an affront to dignity of NDC Caucus – Dr. Dominic Ayine
- ‘I’ve had frank conversations with Haruna Iddrisu’ – Ato Forson reveals
- NDC national executives to meet Minority Caucus over reshuffle
- Tullow Oil challenges GRA over $300m tax imposition
- Stonebwoy thanks Asamoah Gyan for paying for his surgery 7 years ago
- Haruna Iddrisu, Muntaka Mubarak still leaders of Minority Caucus – Cletus Avoka
- Individual Bondholders Forum proposes how to save ¢83bn in government expenditure
- Change in Minority Leadership: Rescind decision – Dr Amoako Baah tells NDC national executive
- The Story of Prophet Elisha: Case Study of Apprenticeship for Ghana – Part Two
- Elon Musk denies Twitter use hurts Tesla as sales soar
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- Africa Business Dialogues: Bawumia proposes focus on 3 broad areas for AfCFTA success
- Livestream: PM Express Business edition discusses Debt Exchange Programme with Alhassan Andani
- Change in Minority Leadership: We cannot refuse to recognise the lawful decision – Kofi Adams
- B.A. Mensah: Ghana moves from Petrodollar to Petrogold
- MEASURES project puts Accra under spotlight for sustainable energy strategy development
- Man butchered by unknown assailants at Krofrom in Ashanti Region
- Five Memphis police officers charged over death of Tyre Nichols
- Randy Gonzalez, father in popular TikTok duo Enkyboys, dead at 35
- Vehicle thefts and carjackings spike in major US cities – report
- Akufo-Addo appoints Frederick Asare Bekoe as Chief of Air Staff
- Change in Minority Leadership: If the cracks get deeper, good for me – Majority Chief Whip