High-flying Ghanaian artiste, Black Sherif wowed his UK fans on Friday night with a sterling performance of his latest album ‘The Villian I Never Was’.
‘Blacko’, as he is popularly called, thrilled the packed auditorium at his sold-out maiden concert in London at KOKO on Friday night.
The 2021 VGMA New Artist of the Year pulled a surprise for his fans when he introduced the three-time Grammy awards nominee for the World Album Category, Burna Boy who he performed his Second Sermon remix with.
Following Blacko’s headline performance last night, Twitter has been buzzing with reactions and videos from Black Sherif’s performance.
🇬🇭Happening now: This is a really surreal time. Who would have thought the dreamer from Konongo would preach to the people in London 🇬🇧 on his own terms! I give you Black Sherif @blacksherif_’s opening as seen at Koko in UK right now 🔥 pic.twitter.com/jJPccRwpUz— Kenneth Awotwe Darko (@TheKennethDarko) November 18, 2022
Black Sherif 😭🖤 pic.twitter.com/8us8EvDh4c— KALYJAY (@gyaigyimii) November 18, 2022
Black Sherif shelling KOKO @ Camden, London right now, absolute scenes sold out completely the energy is crazyyyy 🙌🏾🔥🇬🇭🇬🇧 pic.twitter.com/sLKiMRhIP3— manda 🇬🇭 (@Comanda_x) November 18, 2022
- Ashanti NSS boss insults nurse for suggesting a change in prescription
- Nurse who was verbally abused by Ashanti Region NSS Boss no longer at Manhyia Hospital – GRNMA
- Petrol, diesel prices to go down by 10% – IES
- That is not my style – Ashanti Regional NSS boss apologises for insulting nurses
- Fire destroys shops at Kantamanto market
- ‘Mr and Mrs Adeleke’: Fans gush over photos of Chioma with Davido and her in-laws during 1st public appearance
- Fentuo Tahiru Fentuo: The day Kudus shone, in Jordan’s shadow
- Ex-Black Stars midfielder Sulley Muntari retires, age 38
- NSS summons Ashanti Region boss for investigation
- Cedi to witness mixed performance this week
- Actionaid Ghana raises concern over the continued reduction in kindergarten education budget
- 2023 Budget: Certain difficult choices have to be made – Prof. Turkson
- Elderly persons need sex too – Gynecologist
- Government must exempt health sector from public sector employment freeze – GMA
- 2022 FIFA WC: “No time for revenge, qualification is key” – Andre Ayew
- Lack of support affecting mental health conditions – MindFreedom Ghana
- Who determines what is critical in this country? – TUC on public sector employment freeze
- 2023 Budget: Today’s debate to focus on Trade, Energy, Communications and Roads
- TUC has never supported government going to the IMF – Joshua Ansah
- Court remands trader for defrauding entrepreneurs
- Manifestivities concert to make big return on December 18
- South African delegation to understudy Ghana’s small-scale mining sector
- Marriages are collapsing due to high cost of living – Dr Ato Forson
- Forget Ashanti Regional NSS boss’ apology; it is hollow – GRNMA
- Equip hospitals in Africa for swift pandemic response – Prof. Christian Drosten