Supporters of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) stormed the streets of Senya in the Awutu Senya West constituency to participate in a health walk organised by the Member of Parliament for the area, George Andah to wind up the campaign with just a day to go for the December 7 election.
The health walk which saw a massive patronage also sought to energise the base of the party according to the Andah campaign.
Speaking to the charged supporters to round up, the MP urged supporters to change the Awutu Senya West narrative of a one-term MP by giving him another four more years in order not to truncate the gains made during his tenure and that of President Akufo-Addo.
He said the Awutu Senya West constituency is not ready to turn back the clock of development and expressed confidence for a peaceful win come December 7.
Regional Treasurer of the NPP and Board Chairman of the Cocoa Marketing Board, Dr Joseph Kwabena Essibu said Ghana’s development trajectory is on course and urged supporters to intensify campaign to secure a massive win for the parliamentary and presidential candidates.
- Final year SHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
- DCOP Opare Addo vows to take action against Delta Force following his attempted forceful removal from office
- We pay ‘big money’ taxes and yet they burn our equipment – XtraGold Mining Company
- NSMQ 2021: Archbishop Porter Girls’ outshines St Augustine SHS to qualify for National championship
- Ayew gives Swansea narrow lead over Barnsley in Championship play-offs
- DCOP Opare Addo recounts chilling account of how he was harassed by members of the Delta Force
- Speaker Alban Bagbin urges SALL residents to petition Parliament
- Banks to soon adopt only National ID card as primary source of identification
- Those who created the national security monster have lost control – Kwasi Aning
- I was traumatised by police sirens – Koku Anyidoho on his National Security experience
Six-year-old girl rescued from Alajo storm drain
Be cautious of inherent risks of digital transformation – GCB MD
Government charged to mobilize domestic resources to deal with rising debt situation
Livestream: Government addresses nation on Covid-19 vaccination Phase II
DCOP Opare Addo had no locus to be in office, his contract has expired – National Security Coordinator
Ghanaian-German Centre for Job launches ‘Ghana Job Fair’ to tackle youth unemployment
Teenage pregnancy surge as Upper East Region records 6,533 cases
We must protect each other against covid-19 – Imperial General Assurance MD
MUSIGA to set up new Election Committee – Ras Caleb
DSP Azugu being at post is a dereliction of duty on IGP’s part – Agalga
How to know when it’s time to end a toxic friendship
Assault on Citi FM journalist: NMC writes to National Security Ministry for update on investigations
India unlikely to resume sizable Covid-19 vaccine exports until October
Lands Minister, Abu Jinapor embarks on aerial tour of River Pra
Hospital consultation made easy using Bisa App