The 4th Ghana Oil and Gas Awards (GOGA 2017) brings together over 400 industry players in the oil and gas industry annually from downstream, mainstream and upstream specifically.
The awards recognises achievements from local and international companies involved in the Ghana oil and gas sector and rewarded those that have played a defining role in moving the industry forward.
GOGA 2017 slated for the 8th of December at the Kempinski Gold Coast Hotel, Accra is themed on 'Ten years of Oil Discovery; Four years of celebrating excellence'.
According to the Events Director, Richard Abbey Jnr, the 2017 Awards is to demonstrate and celebrate the advances made in the key areas of environmental stewardship
Operators in oil and gas fields must be the very best at what they do win an Award.
In a statement released and signed by Richard Abbey Jnr, Events Director at Xodus Communications Limited, 110 entries were received from 35 companies and the nominees represent a cross-section of oil and gas stakeholders ranging from government, upstream, midstream, downstream, regulators, civil society, financial institutions, and insurers, among others.
About 35 companies and 6 individuals are competing for various awards. Participating companies include AI Energy Group, Eagles Petroleum, Damco Rigworld Gh., Fidelity Bank Ltd, Ecobank, Frimps Oil Co. Ltd, Vivo Energy, Total Petroleum, Ghana Oil Company Ltd, Consolidated Shipping Agencies Gh, BAJ & Freight Logistics Ltd, Jonmoore International Ltd and Apex Shipping & Commercial Company Ltd., JK Horgle Transport &Co Ltd, CEO Oil & Gas Company Ltd, Modec Ghana, ENI Ghana Exploration & Production Company, Rigworld International Services, All Nations University College, Petrosol, Tema Fuel Company, Cirrus Oil, Puma Energy, Ebony Oil and Gas,
Others include Blue Ocean Investment Co. Ltd Go Energy, Hills Oil Marketing Company Ltd, Transatlantic Catering Services, Adonai Shipping Ltd, Modec Ghana Ltd, Kosmos Energy ,Top Oil, Tullow Oil, Seaweld Engineering Ltd, Petroleum Solution, GNPC-Technip, Lain’e Services, Fircroft Recruitment Agency, Natural Resource Governance Institute.
Special Recognition Awards will go to Mr. Patrick Akpe Kwame Akorli –Policy, Mr. Charles Darku, Mr. Kingsley K. Awuah-Darko, ENI Ghana, Sigma Gas Cylinder, Brian Maxted of Kosmos Energy and the Rigworld Training Center, Seaweld Engineering and Mr. S.N Dowuona Owoo and more
The Award is a trademark owned by Xodus Communications Limited organizers of the Ghana Manufacturing Awards, Forty under 40 Awards and Ghana Auto Awards.
The Award is in partnership with Ghana Oil and Gas Service Providers and Ernst and Young.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- #YourBudget2019: Establishment of National Development Bank on course – Ofori-Atta
- 2019 Budget: Century Bond will end ‘hand-to-mouth existence’ – Ofori-Atta
- 79 factories under 1D1F to be constructed by 2018- Finance Minister
- Achievements of the Akufo-Addo gov't in 22 months
- Gov't to launch Rearing for Food and Jobs program to check imports
- Gov’t targets 7.8% GDP growth in 2019
- 2019 Budget: 'GH¢9.9bn spent to clean banking sector'
- 80% of DKM customer claims paid – Ofori-Atta
- Govt settles 80% of DKM depositors; 20% yet to reach agreement
- Standard Bank’s IT revamp puts more than 500 jobs on the line
- 2019 Budget Live Update: Finance Minister says we shall not return to Egypt
- Predictions: 2019 Budget Presentation
- 2019 Budget: New taxes, increases will be unacceptable - Economics professor
- Black Friday: Jumia Ghana partners Ghana Post to enhance deliveries
- Ex-UBS trader Kweku Adoboli deported to Ghana