To mark Valentine Day and World Radio Day, Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) presented branded cakes, chocolates, and other souvenirs to selected radio stations to celebrate the media’s support over the past three years as a source of information, education, and entertainment.
Radio stations the bank visited included Asempa FM, Adom FM, Peace FM, Hello FM, Nhyira FM and Happy FM.
The 2022 World Radio Day was celebrated under the theme, ‘Radio and Trust’ to highlight and celebrate the role of radio in relaying information that the masses can rely on.
Managing Director of CBG, Daniel Wilson Addo said radio has been key to marketing the bank’s products and services.
“Radio continues to be one of the most trusted and accessible media in the world. For us at CBG, radio has been key in building a trusted relationship with customers. It continuously helps us reach customers in and outside Ghana.
“It again helps us communicate our messages, products, services, announcements, and emergencies to everyone. Radio Stations in Ghana have therefore been very instrumental to our success story for the past three years. We are so grateful to them”.
“Again, we appreciate them for their commitment in these COVID times especially during the lockdown; they worked tirelessly and boldly to provide the general public with education and entertainment. We say Ayekoo to all radio stations across Ghana. Keep up the good work, CBG appreciates you,” he added.
Mr Wilson Addo said, “Top on CBG’s agenda is the digitisation of the operations of small businesses. The bank is also very passionate about the growth of SMEs and has ringfenced more than ¢120 million in funding the SME sector, reduced transaction costs that mostly raise the price of credit to these businesses, and allowed the smaller enterprises to borrow without collateral”.
Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) is an indigenous Ghanaian Bank that started operations on August 1, 2018. Over a few years of its existence, CBG has a strong balance sheet size of circa ¢10 billion. As a progressive bank and trusted financial partner, CBG is committed to consistently investing and improving on its systems and capacity to offer customers convenience.
‘We Stand With You’ is a promise to its customers and stakeholders, an assurance to stand by them each step of the way to gain financial freedom. The bank is poised to give customers superior service in all of its 114 branches across 13 regions in Ghana.
- Asking Domelevo to proceed on leave unconstitutional – Supreme Court
- Prof Gyampo slams Akufo-Addo over presidency’s request for CVs of senior EC officials
- Supreme Court strikes out law that allowed government to impose restrictions during Covid-19 pandemic
- Prof. Ama Ata Aidoo passes on aged 81
- Essipong: The Decaying Sports Stadium
- Petrol, diesel prices to stay same; LPG to go down 5% – IES
- Abedi Pele watches Jordan Ayew face off with Andre Ayew at Selhurst Park
- Fire burns shops at Madina-Ritz junction again
- Gomoa Okyereko accident: Man narrates how his family of 6 survived horrific crash
- National Cathedral: We need $100m to import steel for work to proceed – Dr Opoku Mensah
- It’s better late than never – Domelevo rejoices over Supreme Court ruling against forced leave
- EC sets June 27 for Assin North by-election
- 2023 AfroSport Summit: LaLiga joins conference for second straight year
- I’m sad presidency is at the forefront of doing unconstitutional things – Domelevo on Supreme Court ruling
- Tighten rules of Public Financial Management Act to cut budget deficit – Terkper
- Adanwomasehene inaugurates 3-unit classroom block for Adanwomase R/C Primary
- Ghana to fully digitize GMet weather observation system
- Climate Change Talks: Loss and Damage Fund and GST take centre stage as AGN strategises for Bonn SB58
- Simon Wilberforce Kwami Tsadidey
- WAFU B Women’s U20 Cup: Ghana seal final spot with comeback win over Burkina Faso
- ATL is official fabric sponsor at Kumasi Fashion Week 2023
- PFAG provides clarity on Yussif Chibsah’s ‘King Faisal player bribe comments’
- CPA Secretary-General meets Leadership of Parliament
- M.anifest joins father to celebrate his grandmother’s 98th birthday
- Market queens lead delegation to pick NPP flagbearer nomination forms for Alan Kyerematen