Gospel Minister Celestine Donkor has followed up her successful USA edition of Celestial Praiz with a live rendition of her song ‘They That Wait’.
The latest rendition of ‘They That Wait’ performed earlier this year, was released on Friday August 26, and sees a powerful ministration featuring Kenya’s Mercy Masika. It also presents a 2-minute extension of the original, with a responsive audience singing along as Celestine ministers.
‘They That Wait’ is the fourth track off her 2022 widely acclaimed EP ‘Testimony Therapy’. It is one of the few gospel projects of its kind that lives up to its African theme, recruiting the likes of Tanzania’s Joel Lwaga and Angel Bernard on ‘Praise Him’ and ‘It is God’ respectively, as well as Nigeria’s Steve Crown on ‘No One’,
Celestine Donkor also features Ghanaian comrade MOGMusic on the remix of Testimony Remix, off the same EP.
The live rendition promises to be a blessing to many, especially after the audience at Accra’s ‘Celestial Praiz 9’ concert are seen verbally tapping into the ministration.
Stream the live rendition of Celestine Donkor’s ‘They That Wait’ here:
- Developing world faces $2.5trn shock; Ghana behaves like rich sultanate in the gulf – Bloomberg
- Chinese nationals release dogs on GRA tax officers at quarry site
- Police pursue Caprice robbery suspects
- Beautiful photos drop as Mahama’s son and Algerian wife welcome their 1st child
- Domestic Debt Exchange: Time ticks for bondholders
- Alan Kyerematen’s campaign song pops up at Kufuor’s 84th birthday bash
- Some ministers I reshuffled are no more friends with me – Mahama
- Kofi Kinaata’s ‘Made in Taadi’ 2022 edition cancelled
- Court discharges 6 Policemen accused of bullion van robberies
- Andre Ayew pays courtesy call on National Chief Imam with daughter
- George Floyd: Ex-officer J Alexander Kueng sentenced for manslaughter
- Stay away from workers’ pension funds – CWU tells government
- Canada: Quebec makes oath to King optional for politicians
- Ghana produces first locally trained Geriatrician
- Alan Kyerematen mobbed by NPP grassroots at party’s headquarters
- The self-proclaimed kingdom that doesn’t recognise Germany
- World Cup 2022: Morocco hope for ‘breakthrough’ for Africa in quarter-final against Portugal
- Haruna Iddrisu, others laud Opare Addo for his good works as NDC National Youth Organsier
- Gunmen kidnap Nigerian politician’s wife and children
- D’banj released from custody over lack of evidence – lawyer
- IOM, JICA donate equipment and ambulances to GHS
- Debt-ridden Ghana’s cedi posts world’s biggest gain against US dollar
- Unemployed remanded for murder over ¢30
- One week observance for Mrs Gladys Baako on December 17
- US president to back AU membership of G20