Former Energy Minister Emmanuel Armah Kofi Buah has hit back at the NPP government describing it as terrible when it comes to management of the oil sector.
His interview comes after Deputy Energy Minister Dr Mohammed Amin Adams on PM Express accused the erstwhile NDC administration of leaving a legacy of debt in the oil sector for the NPP.
But Armah Kofi Buah, in a yet to be aired interview on PM Express on The JoyNews Channel, explains the NDC laid a fertile ground for the NPP yet it abused it.
Catch the full interview 9pm this evening on the JoyNews Channel and across our social media platforms.
- Finding middle ground: The Debate on Disbanding Student-led Traditional and Ritual Practices in Ghanaian Universities
- 2024 Women’s AFCONQ: Black Queens faced challenges before Rwanda game – Nora Hauptle
- 2024 Women’s AFCONQ: Black Queens beating Rwanda 7-0 satisfying – Nora Hauptle
- Deputy NPA CEO receives 2023 Leadership Excellence Award
- Guinean cycles across six countries for spot at Egypt’s Al-Azhar University
- Venezuela sends 11,000 troops to retake prison
- Poland to stop supplying weapons to Ukraine over grain row
- EC can go to court if it feels frustrated by parliament regarding CI – Andy Appiah-Kubi
- EC doesn’t need a new law to decentralise limited voter registration – Dafeamekpor
- Explore the option of becoming self-employed – NSS boss urges personnel
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse demo: Organisers duly served court process through their lawyers – Police
- Samson’s Take: Democracy in danger – stop the police now!
- King Mohammed VI chairs meeting devoted to reconstruction program for disaster-stricken regions
- Arsenal cruise to 4-0 win over PSV on Champions League return
- Bayern defeat Manchester United in seven-goal thriller