Ten more Ghanaians have succumbed to the novel coronavirus disease, according to health authorities.
The Ghana Health Service (GHS) says this brings the death toll to 1,156 as of September 27, 2021.
GHS places the number of active cases at 3,088 with 123,238 recoveries.
Among the active case, 124 of them are severe while 43 others are in a critical condition.
Meanwhile, 140 more persons have been infected by the Covid-19 virus.
So far, 127,482 cases have been confirmed in the country since Ghana recorded its first infection back in March 2020.
Greater Accra Region – 68,640; Ashanti Region – 20,663; Western Region – 7,314; Eastern Region – 6,423; Volta Region – 5,084; Central Region – 4,609; Bono East Region – 2,540; Bono Region – 2,098; Northern Region – 1,722; Upper East Region – 1,454; Ahafo Region – 1,057; Western North Region – 999; Oti Region – 834; Upper West Region – 705; North East Region – 270; Savannah Region – 259
- Individuals without Ghana Card exempted from ongoing SIM deactivation – NCA
- Our economy will possibly go into recession – Banking Consultant
- Boxing referee admits he cheated for Manny Pacquiao during win in 2000
- Martin Kpebu commends Judge for rejecting Ato Essien’s settlement with state
- Burkina Faso junta leader confirms fresh coup attempt
- Government frustrated over Organised Labour’s rejection of 18% salary increment
- Manhyia hospital nurses embark on indefinite strike action over NSS director’s abuse
- NDC demands immediate release of arrested party fan
- We won’t approve 2023 budget if sector ministers don’t appear in Parliament – Minority
- World Cup 2022: Ghana aim for revenge against Uruguay for 2010 exit
- Russian invasion must not succeed – Archbishop
- Akufo-Addo urges farmers to support fight against galamsey
- 2022 World Cup: Baba Rahman, Alidu Seidu return to Ghana’s starting XI to face Uruguay
- Ukraine war: Russia demands annexations recognised before talks
- Manwerehene pleads with striking Manhyia hospital nurses to return to post
- ADB Plc appoints Alhassan Yakubu-Tali as Managing Director
- Rev. Obed Danquah: Agriculture, whose business?
- NACOC officials seize US$1.4m worth of suspected narcotic drugs
- Petrol tanker accident: Residents scramble for fuel
- ‘Squid Game’ actor indicted over indecent assault charges
- We’ve not imposed levies on luxury vehicles -GRA
- Don’t pass expenditure lines in 2023 Budget – Tax Justice to Parliament
- NHIS to provide funding support for children with kidney disease – Bawumia
- Australia parliament rape retrial abandoned
- Kudus Mohammed: The heart of a Black Star