Government has launched a debt exchange program that will see institutional investors take a haircut on their interests.
Pension funds, banks and insurance firms are some of the institutions that will take a hit helping government reduce its domestic debt by 137 billion cedis.
But while government pursues this haircut, the PM Express team has been probing to establish if the executive is doing enough to share the burden.
Watch the analysis:
- Woman ordered to refund $80k after she refuses to marry man who paid her fees
- Suspected food poisoning: Waakye kills 5 including pregnant woman
- We were never consulted on NDC Parliamentary leadership reshuffle – Muntaka Mubarak
- Debt Exchange Programme: Government reaches agreement with Ghana Insurers Association
- Stonebwoy thanks Asamoah Gyan for paying for his surgery 7 years ago
- Financial crisis has affected my GH¢106k investment – Agyinasare
- Minority Leadership reshuffle an affront to dignity of NDC Caucus – Dr. Dominic Ayine
- Consultations are not mandatory – Dr. Spio-Garbrah on change in Minority leadership
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- Haruna Iddrisu, Muntaka Mubarak still leaders of Minority Caucus – Cletus Avoka
- GES commiserates with bereaved families of 8 drowned pupils
- Black Sherif bags 5 nominations from Soundcity MVP Awards
- 47th SWAG Awards gala set for Saturday January 28
- Government reaches deal with Securities Industry Association to sign up for Domestic Debt Exchange
- No amount of petitions and press conferences can reverse NDC’s new parliamentary leadership – Ras Mubarak
- Climate change reporting shouldn’t always be about doom – Lecturer
- A sex scene with Jim Iyke almost got me expelled from university – Actress
- BBC News presenter gets emotional in last ever sign-off
- Kenyan court convicts Venezuelan diploma of murder
- Is Iñaki Williams favourite to win LaLiga African MVP award?
- Woman arrested for enrolling as high school student
- Ukraine declares war on its other enemy, corruption
- Minority leadership reshuffle: Issue too delicate for Mahama to intervene – Lecturer
- Tyre Nichols: Biden urges calm ahead of police beating video release
- Australian Open: Novak Djokovic beats Tommy Paul, Tsitsipas sees off Khachanov