Ghanaian highlife musician, Daddy Lumba, has released visuals for his song ‘Ofon Na Ɛdi Asɛm Fo’.
The song which was released on Christmas last year is filled with stray bullets and lyrical shots fired at whomever it may concern.
Ofon Na Ɛdi Asɛm Fo is a Twi phrase that means, “fools spew gibberish“.
On the song, Charles Kwadwo Fosu touches on the fact that people who respect themselves ought not to get down to the level of pigs and dabble in the mud with them over trivial matters.
The song caused a stir in many circles since its release.
Four months on, DL is out with a video to accompany the song and it features Ghanaian actor and comic Dr Likee.
Watch the video here:
- Woman who held 16 jobs simultaneously for three years never actually did any work
- The 5 potential stages of a breakup, according to relationship experts
- Osei Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu mourns late former MP for Bantama
- What is love bombing and how is it different from falling in love?
- Are You Dealing With a Narcissist or Just a Selfish Jerk?
- Man gored to death by bull at Spanish festival
- Asenso-Boakye mourns former Bantama MP
- Central African Republic’s exiled former president sentenced to life in prison
- Let’s strengthen literacy, numeracy skills in formative years of children – Librarian
- GWCL announces interruption in water supply from Kpong Treatment Plant
- Gunmen abduct female students in north-west Nigeria
- 2 dead, others injured in road accident at Asankare Barrier
- Medical negligence: Can you sue a chiropractor for the wrong diagnosis and treatment?
- Ethiopian Prince Alemayehu’s lock of hair returned after 140 years in UK
- It’s tough without my dad – Akwaboah