The Executive team of Polo Beach Club met with the Director and Deputy of the Diasporan Affairs Committee.
In a photo posted by the official Instagram account of Diaspora Affairs, the Polo Beach Club stakeholders are seen with Director Akwasi Awua Ababio and Deputy Director Dr Nadia Adongo Musah.
They presented their plans for the year and discussed at length a number of ideas on how to develop their partnership into an impactful one that is in line with the ultimate goal of the Diasporan Office to bridge the gap between Diasporans and their home country, Ghana.
Polo Beach Club is a Luxury Beach Club located after the Labadi Beach Hotel. It provides a serene atmosphere by the beach and boasts of incredible meals, cocktails and music meant to give each guest an immersive experience.
This December, the beach club made an impression on social media as the must-go-to spot for a good time for almost every A-lister travelling to Ghana.
Several videos presenting patrons having a good time into the morning of the next day went viral making Polo Beach Club the place to frequent for Diasporans and Ghanaians alike.
PBC has been running as a December pop-up for the last three years. The beach club is currently on a break after the December festivities and will be back full-time, as a regular spot by month’s end.
- Overborrowing is one of Akufo-Addo’s biggest mistakes – Prof Adei
- Fella Makafui reacts after Twitter user accuses her of ‘sleeping’ with Medikal’s ex-manager
- ‘Western Togoland’: 5 secessionists handed 5 years in jail each
- Ghana v Angola: Kingsley Schindler replaces injured Tariq Lamptey
- Ludacris hangs out with Sarkodie in Ghana, fans speculate new music
- GALLERY: Best pictures from Black Stars training at Accra Sports Stadium on Monday
- Go to school, don’t wait to get everything on your prospectus – Education Minister to SHS freshers
- My wife got to know she was pregnant after robbery attack – Akesse Brempong
- John Mahama files nomination to contest NDC flagbearer race
- Ambulance case: State abusing its prosecutorial powers – Ato Forson’s lawyers to court
- Kylian Mbappe replaces Hugo Lloris as France national team captain
- AFCON 2023Q: Black Stars hold first training at Baba Yara Stadium [Photos]
- Alpha Beta Christian College wins 2nd Inter-School Girls Debate Championship
- Today’s front pages: Wednesday, March 22, 2023
- Your electricity bill does not have a party colour – Samuel Mahama
- MFWA to hold national-level forum on misinformation, peace and democratic consolidation today
- MFWA builds capacity of journalists in fact-checking
- ECG building dockets on those who have stolen power – Samuel Mahama
- Digitalisation to help reduce ECG’s commercial losses – Samuel Mahama
- ECG mass disconnection campaign to be sustained indefinitely – Samuel Mahama
- We’ll meter all distribution transformers to fight power theft – Samuel Mahama
- Former Accra Regional Hospital Medical Director files nomination for Garu
- AFCON 2023Q: Goalpost collapses and injures Wollacott in training
- Ugandan parliament passes bill to jail gay people
- Ghana’s economy is still afloat because of Alan Kyerematen’s vision – Buaben Asamoah