Famous disc jockey, Florence Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy, has bagged another Master’s degree from the University of Oxford.
The UK-based entertainer surprised fans with the news on Thursday via her Twitter handle where she shared snapshots from her convocation with her parents and fiance.
Unlike her second Master’s degree where she furnished her fans with information on her admission and progress, this time, DJ Cuppy who noted she was on a mission, withheld every detail about her studies until her graduation.
Announcing her latest feat as a ‘Master of Science’ from the Oxford varsity, the 30-year-old DJ wrote: “FINALLY graduated from @UniofOxford … And yes, I am going to make NOISE about it.”
“Third Degree HOTTER! I’m now officially a “Master of Science” from Oxford University. CuppyOnAMission,” she added.
Reacting to his daughter’s achievement, Niergian business mogul Femi Otedola wrote on his Instagram page: “Congratulations on your Oxford University MSc Graduation Ifemi @CuppyMusic. I’ll start saving for your PhD school fees, no knowledge is wasted.”
In September 2022, DJ Cuppy graduated from Oxford University after she’d earlier revealed in March 2021 that she’d be accepted into the Ivy League institution for a Master’s degree in African Studies.
She kept her fans abreast of her progress in the varsity for her second master’s degree and on the successful completion of her thesis in July 2022, the entertainer shed tears of joy after several weeks of dedication and working relentlessly.
The University of Oxford with its official Twitter handle also congratulated Cuppy on completing her thesis.
Third Degree HOTTER! 🔥🎓— Cuppy (@cuppymusic) March 16, 2023
I’m now officially a “Master of Science” from Oxford University ✔️👩🏾🎓📚👏🏾#CuppyOnAMission pic.twitter.com/x0m4IRpijq
Having received her thesis result, which classifies as bagging a Masters in African Studies, the Gelato crooner expressed gratitude to God.
Though her result was not merit or distinction, Cuppy noted she was super proud of herself nonetheless.
Cuppy bagged her first master’s degree in Music Business from New York University in 2015.
- Afenyo-Markin pleads for confirmation of ministerial nominees
- AFCON 2023Q: Antoine Semenyo nets last-ditch winner as Black Stars beat Angola
- Social media reacts to Afena-Gyan’s rejection of Black Meteors call-up
- Ghana v Angola: Jordan Ayew, Kudus start as Chris Hughton era begins
- Ashaiman invasion: We have been commended for ridding town of criminals – DG of Armed Forces Public Affairs
- Funny Face opens up on relationship with Emmanuel Adebayor
- Ghana power firms reject move to restructure $1.4bn debt
- Cedi improves in value against dollar; $1 now ¢12.40
- Organ-trafficking Nigerian politician, wife found guilty
- NDC flagbearership race: Kwabena Duffour submits nomination forms
- U23 AFCON 2023Q: Ibrahim Tanko confident of Black Meteors victory against Algeria
- Play Soccer Ghana partners Manchester City Cityzens giving to mark World Water Day
- Kejetia Market fire: Managers ignored systematic flaws – City authorities
- Chewing gum improves academic performance
- Lori Harvey and Damson Idris reportedly split after three month whirlwind romance
- African sport rocked by sexual abuse allegations in DR Congo and Cameroon
- Ministerial nominees: Stalemate persists; Minority determined not to approve – Ablakwa
- Global Economic Challenges: Time is right to see value of insurers – Owusu-Banahene
- Get financing assurances from creditors, partners before Board approval – IMF to Ghana
- Attempts by Bawumia’s supporters to politicise enskinment of new Yagbonwura disrespectful – Joyce Bawah
- Exploring the art of drum making
- Mahama begins 3-day campaign tour of the Western Region today
- Police called to Rihanna’s house after man shows up to propose
- ECG retrieves almost ¢2.5m from 2 defaulting firms in Kumasi
- South Africa opposition vows to ‘protect’ Putin from ICC arrest