Sought-after DJ and billionaire’s daughter Florence Otedola says she has won a place at the University of Oxford in the UK.
DJ Cuppy, as she is better-known, shared the news with her followers on Instagram:
In the video, the Nigerian DJ is seen telling her parents she will take up a place at Lady Margaret college, part of the University of Oxford, for her Masters degree.
“Oh my! Are you sure? How are you going to both,” her mother replies.
- Gospel musician accuses police of killing her brother in a scuffle over cash
- South Africa calls on MTN, Ghana to resolve $773m tax dispute
- Afia Schwarzenegger fined GH¢60k in contempt case
- Minority leadership rancour is a needless distraction – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Deadline for Domestic Debt Exchange Programme extended to Feb 7
- Assault of Latif: Attorney General begs for time to pursue settlement talks
- Chicago prosecutor drops R Kelly’s sex-abuse charges
- Leicester City sign Ghanaian youngster Nathan Opoku
- Ghana places 72nd, stagnates in 2022 Corruption Perceptions Index
- Debt Exchange: NIC to suspend minimum capital requirements, CAR of insurance firms for 2 years
- Kweku Allotey: Why Alan Kyerematen is the grassroots people’s choice
- Galamsey: Teenager drowns in River Offin, another missing
- Police investigate alleged murder of Gospel musician’s brother by officers
- Build resilience at Ghana’s borders – Security Expert cautions Government
- Pay more attention to educational needs of deprived communities – Philanthropist tells Government
- International Needs Ghana commissions GH₵58K mechanical borehole at Nuaxorve
- NDC gives government 30 days to compensate victims of Ayawaso West Wuogon violence or…
- Stonebwoy talks Afrobeats, new album, Ghana’s popularity on The Breakfast Club
- Government rolls out National Rental Assistance Scheme to support low-income households
- Stonebwoy revisits VGMA brawl with Shatta Wale on The Breakfast Club
- Government commits GH¢30m into implementation of the National Rental Assistance Scheme
- Messi says World Cup trophy ‘called out’ to him
- UTAG-GIJ threatens to withdraw from UniMac merger
- Would you flirt with your boss for a salary increase?
- I implore industry players to get closer to Agya Koo Nimo – Kwabena Kwabena