DJSky, an internationally recognised DJ and producer, celebrated his birthday in grand style over the weekend.
The birthday which was held at Level Bar & lounge at Osu in Accra attracted some friends and families.
The night was filled with fun and excitement as the celebrant seized the opportunity to interact with his cherished friends and families who have been supporting his brand.
Over the years, DJsky has been working around the clock to put Ghana on the world map as he strives to promote the tourism sector with his creative works.
The famous Lebanese Ghanaian-based DJ and producer, over the weekend, stormed social media with the recent Amapiano freestyle video he posted on Instagram.
While on vacation in a forest in Ghana, the multi-talented DJ posted an Instagram video of himself performing an Amapiano and Afro-house freestyle. Within a week, the video had garnered over 50 million views.
In the video, DJSky can be seen grooving to the beat of his own Amapiano & afro-house production, surrounded by the lush greenery of the forest. His energy and passion for the music are contagious, and it’s clear he is completely in the moment.
The response to the video has been tremendously positive, with admiration from followers and other musicians for DjSky’s skills and imagination.
Many people have praised the video’s unusual setting, calling it a welcome contrast from the usual club and studio settings where Amapiano is usually performed.
Amapiano is a subgenre of house music that originated in South Africa and has become increasingly popular in recent years.
The genre is characterised by its use of piano riffs, deep bass lines, and intricate beats.
The success of the video demonstrates Amapiano’s and DjSky’s growing popularity as performers and producers. It also serves as a reminder of social media’s ability to reach a large audience and share music with the rest of the world.
DjSky’s recent Instagram record-breaking video demonstrates the power of music as well as the importance of creativity and innovation.
With over 50 million views, it’s clear that the world is ready for more of DjSky, and we can’t wait to see what he comes up with next.
- Yul Edochie and wife May lose first son
- Parliamentary committee recommends passage of controversial Anti-LGBTQ bill
- Political appointees at Presidency increases to 361
- Power outages imminent as Ghana Gas shuts down Atuabo gas processing plant from April 1
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- TikToker Ahuofe ‘Ghana Tupac’ dead
- Davido confirms he’s married to Chioma
- Ambulance case: Court orders Ato Forson to open defence
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Desist from gifting out cedi bouquets, hampers; it is illegal – BoG warns
- Cash-and-carry’ identified as cause of inappropriate antibiotics use in rural communities – KHRC research
- Pete Edochie reacts to death of grandson
- Bawumia launches GRA’s E-Tax Compliance Certificate to facilitate revenue mobilisation
- Photos: Adom FM and Adom TV climax Ghana Month celebration with Durbar
- We were told he’s busy – National Film Authority reacts to Spike Lee’s comments
- New James Bond story ‘On His Majesty’s Secret Service’ commissioned to celebrate King Charles’ coronation
- Where’s the so-called excess capacity? – John Jinapor quizzes government over load shedding timetable
- Gwyneth Paltrow awarded $1 and cleared of fault over ski crash
- We will resume picketing if government fails to honour payment in 2-weeks – Pensioner bondholders
- Anny Osabutey: At what point do we call ourselves a sovereign nation?
- Absa Group announces net zero targets as part of Broader Sustainability/Sustainable Finance Goals
- Adom FM climaxes Ghana Month celebrations with splendid cultural durbar
- Yaw Nsarkoh: Avoiding the new marketing myopia – returning marketing to its noble roots
- Gold Mafia: Zimbabwe’s implicated preacher orders attack on anyone accuses him of smuggling
- Playback: Adom TV climax Ghana Month celebration