Ghanaian singer, Sablar is out with a new single titled ‘Virus’.
Inspired by the trailblazing South African sound of Amapiano, Sablar delivers infectious melodies in English, Ga, and English pidgin.
The single has taken the form of a virus, about to explode as a musical pandemic.
“Virus” is not just about the vibes and the jam, but also has a deep-rooted love affair.
“The feeling of wanting to escape from everyone’s idea of how my partner and I (couple) should live our lives. The belief that just two of us alone is enough to keep us going,” Sablar shared.
Stream now: https://vyd.co/SablarVirus
The artiste, born Derick Amenza Sablah, is a singer and songwriter, who has worked with the likes of KaySo, DarkoVibes, Medikal, and Mugeez.
Virus is Sablar’s third single of 2022, after releasing the acoustic version of his 2021 single Breath and Ganja.
If all these jams are anything to think of, then his fans are in for a treat.
“Aside from the obvious ones, that is smooth vocals and sweet melodies fans should pay close attention to the lyrics of the song.”
‘Virus’ was produced by the highly talented Sosa, who created the jam with Sablar.
- Social media reacts to how youth hooted at Akufo-Addo during concert
- Apart from some senior players, no one is guaranteed a place – Andre Ayew on Ghana’s World Cup squad
- NDC orchestrated the heckling of Akufo-Addo at Global Citizen Festival – NPP
- 23,495 Ghanaians test positive for HIV in 6 months
- Bagbin has not resigned from Ghana Bar Association – Dafeamekpor
- Ghana’s programme will focus heavily on debt sustainability – IMF
- Frontiers Contract contains information we cannot disclose – Ghana Airports Company Ltd
- ‘Stop the foolhardiness, Akufo-Addo’s booing at Global Citizen Festival wasn’t orchestrated’ – Stan Dogbe tells NPP
- We won’t recognise Ghanaian doctors trained in war-hit Ukraine – Medical and Dental Council
- Parliament approves fees for “access” to information
- “We’ve had some discussions about set pieces”- Otto Addo
- Uganda Ebola cases rise amid 23 deaths – WHO
- Total pension funds increased by 18% to ¢39.6bn in 2021
- King Charles: New royal cypher revealed
- Farmerline announces 2nd phase of ‘Pre-Series A second’ programme with additional $1.5m funding
- US government to provide $138m to support human capital development in Ghana
- Absa Bank projects ¢12 to a dollar end-year rate
- Luv News uncovers degradation of Tano Nimri Forest Reserve
- Olympic medalist Prince Amartey passes on
- KiDi, Kuami Eugene wrap up Europe tour with 3 shows in one night
- ‘I’m not worried’ – Otto Addo on Black Stars form
- Government to face difficult refinancing options in repaying maturing T-Bills – Report
- KiDi releases ‘4Play’ EP with voice notes to fans
- ‘Nicaragua won’t be as tough as Brazil’ – Otto Addo
- Newly-inducted engineers advised to maintain professional standards