After what has been described as a sterling performance at the UN General Assembly, President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo received a special gift from his wife.
First Lady Rebecca Akufo-Addo, equally impressed by her husband’s performance, planted a huge kiss on the cheeks of her husband.
For the first time since assuming office as President of the country, President Akufo-Addo addressed the 72nd United Nations General Assembly meeting in New York, US on Thursday.
The President could be seen beaming with excitement and blushing as his wife planted the kiss on his cheeks.
See the photo below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ghanaian delegation in Spain for Vis-a-Vis Festival
- Video: Strika's handler hands over ¢40,000 to actor
- Shatta Wale to tour with Beyoncé
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab
- Milk this opportunity, it's not about ‘pah pah’ anymore – Shatta Wale told
- Shatta Wale trends #1 in Ghana, 8 worldwide after Beyonce feature news
- Celebs, fans react to news on Shatta Wale, GuiltyBeatz’s feature with Beyonce
- GuiltyBeatz produces 3 songs on Beyonce's 'The Lion King: The Gift' album
- Stonebwoy, Samini congratulate Shatta Wale on Beyonce feature
- 'I know my level!' - Beyoncé features Shatta Wale on new album
- Real Time channel Debuts on DStv, GOtv
- Support the arts industry – Kwesi Agyare to gov't
- Kagame – The tallest president in Africa is the shortest in his family
- Prince David Osei wins Best Actor award at African International Film Festival
- Bond: Black female actor, Lashana Lynch is next ‘007 agent