After what has been described as a sterling performance at the UN General Assembly, President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo received a special gift from his wife.
First Lady Rebecca Akufo-Addo, equally impressed by her husband’s performance, planted a huge kiss on the cheeks of her husband.
For the first time since assuming office as President of the country, President Akufo-Addo addressed the 72nd United Nations General Assembly meeting in New York, US on Thursday.
The President could be seen beaming with excitement and blushing as his wife planted the kiss on his cheeks.
See the photo below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video/Photos: Labadi Beach Hotel picks 3 prestigious awards at 2018 GEM Awards
- I love your hard African face – Medikal tells Fella Makafui
- 2019 Nigerian Election: Musician Banky W joins politics
- Depression is real; seek help – Obour advices fellow musicians
- NGMA: Gifty Osei, Patience Nyarko, Joe Mettle others nominated
- Video: I haven’t quit acting, God’s work taking my time - Majid Michel
- Profanity: We don’t need censorship; it stifles creativity – Rex Omar
- Video: Leave Medikal and Fella Makafui alone – Okyeame Kwame
- Ghanaian-British actor Peter Mensah in Ghana
- Stan Lee: Marvel Comics co-creator dies aged 95
- Impressive dress rehearsal for terrific national Mardi Gras in 2019
- Video: Captain Planet reveals how his dead dog connected him to his wife
- Video: ‘Who is Kwesi Arthur?’ check out his response
- Politics scares me now - Maame Dokono
- Donzy, Ephraim ready to go to jail for refusing to pay toll on motorway