After what has been described as a sterling performance at the UN General Assembly, President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo received a special gift from his wife.
First Lady Rebecca Akufo-Addo, equally impressed by her husband’s performance, planted a huge kiss on the cheeks of her husband.
For the first time since assuming office as President of the country, President Akufo-Addo addressed the 72nd United Nations General Assembly meeting in New York, US on Thursday.
The President could be seen beaming with excitement and blushing as his wife planted the kiss on his cheeks.
See the photo below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: Okyeame Kwame dazzles at ‘Made in Ghana’ album launch
- 26 years of courtesy calls on Chief Imam in Photos
- Okyeame Kwame’s album launch, a truly Made-In-Ghana show
- Sarkodie celebrates mother’s birthday with lovely message, photos
- Non-stop live band performance rocks Luv FM Family Party in the Park
- Video: Lil Win charms crowd at MTN-Adom Kwahu Mega Street Bash
- Photos: Families receive fresh life at Luv FM Family Party in the Park
- Tinny says 'whack' rapper comment was for hype – D Black
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning