After what has been described as a sterling performance at the UN General Assembly, President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo received a special gift from his wife.
First Lady Rebecca Akufo-Addo, equally impressed by her husband’s performance, planted a huge kiss on the cheeks of her husband.
For the first time since assuming office as President of the country, President Akufo-Addo addressed the 72nd United Nations General Assembly meeting in New York, US on Thursday.
The President could be seen beaming with excitement and blushing as his wife planted the kiss on his cheeks.
See the photo below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney
- Video: I’ll be tagged greedy if I disclose how much I invested with Menzgold – Lil Win