Over the weekend, it was reported that Ghana’s fastest growing media brand, Zylofon Media, signed dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale, to a juicy deal.
The reports claimed that Zylofon media promised the 'Champion' a very enticing sign-on fee of $1.5million including a house and a car.
The location of the house is unknown but the CEO, through an Instagram post, gave a hint of the car.
He likened the lights of the car he is about to present to the dancehall artiste to that of his eyes.
The young CEO said on his Instagram page: “The headlight of this RR looks like Shatta wale’s eye, doesn’t it??”
Shatta Wale commented: “Chairman I swear u get eye ruff ..how did you know? Let me come for the keys pr3ko..shd I ..? @mn_appiah”
The standard wheelbase Rolls Royce Phantom starts at about $450,000 (GHC 2,047,230.00).
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: Music Producer, Kaywa ordained man of God
- Oscars 2019: 17 quirky facts about this year's Academy Awards
- Okyeame Kwame, wife present third edition of ‘Flaunt Your Lover’
- Let’s cast our nets wider when booking artistes for shows – Tic
- Video: Meet #empawa100 final ten artistes
- Drake buys $400,000 diamond encrusted iPhone case
- Cwesi Oteng elated to have presented latest album to Akufo-Addo
- Donald Trump retweets viral video of woman juggling football
- John Dumelo reacts to ‘predatory and gross’ hugging of Legon students
- Video/Photos: Celestine Donkor thrills in first Drive Time Live Concert
- Video: Stonebwoy to headline Independence Concert
- Video: Our leaders are selfish - Don Little
- Jussie Smollett had no role in own attack, lawyers say
- Video: Young rapper takes on politicians, police, slay queens in freestyle rap
- NYPD investigating commander accused of telling officers to shoot 50 Cent