Over the weekend, it was reported that Ghana’s fastest growing media brand, Zylofon Media, signed dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale, to a juicy deal.
The reports claimed that Zylofon media promised the 'Champion' a very enticing sign-on fee of $1.5million including a house and a car.
The location of the house is unknown but the CEO, through an Instagram post, gave a hint of the car.
He likened the lights of the car he is about to present to the dancehall artiste to that of his eyes.
The young CEO said on his Instagram page: “The headlight of this RR looks like Shatta wale’s eye, doesn’t it??”
Shatta Wale commented: “Chairman I swear u get eye ruff ..how did you know? Let me come for the keys pr3ko..shd I ..? @mn_appiah”
The standard wheelbase Rolls Royce Phantom starts at about $450,000 (GHC 2,047,230.00).
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- We need to stop the beef - Strongman Burner
- Media made slay queens popular - Ama K. Abebrese
- ‘Ups and Downs’ not a diss song - Strongman
- BET Awards: Stars pay tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Rap battle: Medikal vs Strongman, who won?
- 2019 EMY Africa Awards: Full list of Winners
- Class, style, persona; Nat Attoh hosts 3rd EMY Africa Award
- DJ Switch to support Cape Coast school with educational materials
- Gospel musician arrested over HIV/AIDS cure claims
- Cardi B charged with strip club assault
- Video: Asamoah Gyan, Atsu, Owusu, others in ‘cheeky response train’
- Ghanaian TV personality to host 2019 BET Awards red carpet
- I don’t mind nude roles to serve a purpose—Ama K
- Joy FM's Cosmopolitan mix goes live with Kwanpa band
- Kalybos unveiled as ambassador for Geddit Ghana