Over the weekend, it was reported that Ghana’s fastest growing media brand, Zylofon Media, signed dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale, to a juicy deal.
The reports claimed that Zylofon media promised the 'Champion' a very enticing sign-on fee of $1.5million including a house and a car.
The location of the house is unknown but the CEO, through an Instagram post, gave a hint of the car.
He likened the lights of the car he is about to present to the dancehall artiste to that of his eyes.
The young CEO said on his Instagram page: “The headlight of this RR looks like Shatta wale’s eye, doesn’t it??”
Shatta Wale commented: “Chairman I swear u get eye ruff ..how did you know? Let me come for the keys pr3ko..shd I ..? @mn_appiah”
The standard wheelbase Rolls Royce Phantom starts at about $450,000 (GHC 2,047,230.00).
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning
- Yvonne Nelson urges Ghanaians to boycott elections
- Enough of the love songs - Barima Sidney
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 15): Fameye’s ‘Nothing I get’, Kofi Mole’s ‘Don’t be late’ on the rise
- Harvest Praise 2019 to air live On DStv, GOtv on Good Friday
- Photos: Ghana Jeep Club parties with children of Potter’s Orphanage Village
- Video vixen gives life to Christ, now philanthropist
- New Video: Mista Myles eyes Afrobeats crown with ‘African Girl’
- Assault, killings by uniformed men will make Nigeria collapse - Omotola tells Buhari