Zylofon Music did not take kindly to the alleged diss song Kumi Guitar released to attack his label mate and dancehall artiste Stonebwoy.
Making the revelation, Kumai Guitar said he was called into a meeting following the release of ‘Gyae’ in March this year.
The song was released as a response to a beef between Zylofon Music and Stonebwoy early this year.
In the heat of the confrontations, there was a nasty incident at the Champs Bar at Paloma where Stonebwoy allegedly fired a warning shot after Bulldog allegedly tried to seize the dancehall act’s car keys.
Speaking in an interview with Andy Dosty on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM, Kumi Guitar revealed that Zylofon Music called him and warned that there will be consequences should he record such a song again.
Commenting his relationship with Stonebwoy, the highlife musician dispelled rumours of a friction between them.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- My other part died with Ronnie; Bright of Buk Bak fame
- I used to help internet fraudsters- Kalybos reveals
- How much will hosting AFRIMA cost? Govt refuses to disclose
- emPAWA100: Mr. Eazi to empower 100 young artistes every year
- Photos: SAT Hosting Day 2: Take a trip back to history of mankind
- Royal Commonwealth Society unveils ambassadors for 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay competition
- Epilepsy charity 'says SA fainting dance craze should end'
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria delegation arrive in South Africa for tourism hosting
- Kim Porter's son pens emotional post about his late mother
- Video: NDC Congress: Oye Lithur dances to Shatta’s “I know my level”
- Video: Check out Rawlings' dance moves at Konadu's birthday bash
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47