Zylofon Music did not take kindly to the alleged diss song Kumi Guitar released to attack his label mate and dancehall artiste Stonebwoy.
Making the revelation, Kumai Guitar said he was called into a meeting following the release of ‘Gyae’ in March this year.
The song was released as a response to a beef between Zylofon Music and Stonebwoy early this year.
In the heat of the confrontations, there was a nasty incident at the Champs Bar at Paloma where Stonebwoy allegedly fired a warning shot after Bulldog allegedly tried to seize the dancehall act’s car keys.
Speaking in an interview with Andy Dosty on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM, Kumi Guitar revealed that Zylofon Music called him and warned that there will be consequences should he record such a song again.
Commenting his relationship with Stonebwoy, the highlife musician dispelled rumours of a friction between them.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning
- Yvonne Nelson urges Ghanaians to boycott elections
- Enough of the love songs - Barima Sidney
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 15): Fameye’s ‘Nothing I get’, Kofi Mole’s ‘Don’t be late’ on the rise
- Harvest Praise 2019 airs live on DStv, GOtv come Good Friday
- Photos: Ghana Jeep Club parties with children of Potter’s Orphanage Village
- Video vixen gives life to Christ, now philanthropist
- New Video: Mista Myles eyes Afrobeats crown with ‘African Girl’
- Assault, killings by uniformed men will make Nigeria collapse - Omotola tells Buhari