The mortal remains of late highlife musician, Anokye Supremo, popularly known as Daddy Lumba Jr, has been brought home.
A video circulating on social media shows Anokye’s casket being lifted from an airplane.
His manager, Isaac Kobina Zakk, had already made his fans aware his body would touch down on Monday afternoon.
Anokye Supremo died after a major surgery in an Indian hospital.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning
- Yvonne Nelson urges Ghanaians to boycott elections
- Enough of the love songs - Barima Sidney
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 15): Fameye’s ‘Nothing I get’, Kofi Mole’s ‘Don’t be late’ on the rise
- Harvest Praise 2019 to air live On DStv, GOtv on Good Friday
- Photos: Ghana Jeep Club parties with children of Potter’s Orphanage Village
- Video vixen gives life to Christ, now philanthropist
- New Video: Mista Myles eyes Afrobeats crown with ‘African Girl’
- Assault, killings by uniformed men will make Nigeria collapse - Omotola tells Buhari
- Audio: My tweet was to troll Man United, not insult Sarkodie – Strongman
- Female entertainers are recycling, dating same men – Princess Shyngle
- New photos tell us what to expect from the next 'Game of Thrones' episode