Photos of Rwanda’s president has gone viral and this time not for a policy he has implemented or a social intervention for his people.
According to diasporamessenger.com Paul Kagame at 6 feet and 2 inches, is quite undoubtedly the tallest Head of State on the continent.
However, a photo that surfaced online showed the tallest president is the shortest in his family.
Paul Kagame and his family
The photo of the president with his family was captured at his daughter, Ange Kagame’s wedding.
With his three sons, on the occasion of his daughter's wedding, they oozed charm, poise, elegance, panache, charisma.
The wedding was a private family affair.
Ange Kagame married her longtime boyfriend, Bertrand Ndengeyingoma.
Traditional Wedding of Ange Kagame.
More Entertainment Headlines
- Kumasi yearns for more of Luv FM's Corporate Groove
- How Tobi proposed to me – Becca reveals as they mark first anniversary
- Video: Thousands throng Shatta Wale, Tinny’s ‘Loud in Bukom’ concert
- Video: If police arrest you for smoking weed, just beg - Shatta Wale tells fans
- R Kelly misses court hearing in Chicago after transport mix-up
- Duchess of Sussex's TV drama Suits jokes about her royal role
- Video: Mum told me Reggie Rockstone sounded like a porn star’s name
- Van Vicker jabs Kofi Asamoah for saying blacks can't be wise as whites
- Videos/Photos: Steve Harvey visits Cape Coast Castle, gets emotional
- Nigerian comedian, Klint da Drunk involved in accident
- Video: Emotional McBrown recounts 20-year struggle to have a child
- Ghanaian actors are too comfortable - Moesha Boduong
- Video: Comedian Steve Harvey in Ghana for Year of Return
- Pius wins hearts with dance moves at Chicago’s Ghanafest 2019
- 'What Do Girls Really Want' – Sister Derby, Freda Rhymz, others school Lord Paper