Ed Sheeran has staged another chart takeover with his star-studded No. 6 Collaborations Project.
The album, which contains duets with Bruno Mars and Camila Cabello, topped the charts with sales of 125,000, more than the rest of the Top 30 combined.
Beautiful People, the record's mellow opening track, has also gone to number one in the singles chart.
Stormzy collaboration Take Me Back To London and Cross Me, featuring Chance The Rapper, also made the top five.
Sheeran would probably have had more singles in the Top 40, but the Official Charts Company currently limits the countdown to three tracks per artist.
The rule was brought in three years ago after Sheeran's previous album ÷ propelled 16 songs into the Top 20.
That spells good news for rapper AJ Tracey, who earns his first top 10 single with Ladbroke Grove, which climbs six places to reach number six this week.
It also results in the bizarre disappearance of Sheeran's former number one I Don't Care from the countdown.
Co-starring Justin Bieber, the track was at number two last Friday - but this week it vanishes.
(The song also fell foul of an obscure chart rule, which penalises older songs that have passed their sales peak).
However, Sheeran won't lose too much sleep over the methodological intricacies of the UK's chart rules.
All three of his previous albums are in this week's Top 40, while he has a record 69.15 million monthly listeners on Spotify - meaning his music is being played by 32% of the site's 217m active users.
Elsewhere in this week's album chart, Lewis Capaldi's Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Extent slips to Number 2; while the soundtrack to A Star Is Born jumps 20 places to number five after the film launched on Sky Cinema this week.
In the singles chart, Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello's steamy duet Senorita drops to number two; and Whitney Houston returns to the top 20 for the first time since her death in 2012, thanks to a vocal sample on Kygo's Higher Love.
More Entertainment Headlines
- How Tobi proposed to me – Becca reveals as they mark first anniversary
- Video: Thousands throng Shatta Wale, Tinny’s ‘Loud in Bukom’ concert
- Video: If police arrest you for smoking weed, just beg - Shatta Wale tells fans
- R Kelly misses court hearing in Chicago after transport mix-up
- Duchess of Sussex's TV drama Suits jokes about her royal role
- Video: Mum told me Reggie Rockstone sounded like a porn star’s name
- Van Vicker jabs Kofi Asamoah for saying blacks can't be wise as whites
- Videos/Photos: Steve Harvey visits Cape Coast Castle, gets emotional
- Nigerian comedian, Klint da Drunk involved in accident
- Video: Emotional McBrown recounts 20-year struggle to have a child
- Ghanaian actors are too comfortable - Moesha Boduong
- Video: Comedian Steve Harvey in Ghana for Year of Return
- Pius wins hearts with dance moves at Chicago’s Ghanafest 2019
- 'What Do Girls Really Want' – Sister Derby, Freda Rhymz, others school Lord Paper
- Checkout Becca's birthday message from husband