Popular Kumawood actor Kwadwo Nkansah, popularly called Lilwin, has stated categorically that he will not invite people outside his immediate family when he decides to have a ceremony to marry.
Speaking to Zionfelix Uncut, the actor said he is clearly not a fan of the pomp and pageantry associated with marriage ceremonies today and that, most marriages fall apart after all the flamboyant displays.
The Kumasi-based actor, who recently fell out with his baby mama, expressed his hopes of getting married sometime in the future.
He, however, stressed his desire to have a very special ceremony with only parents and close relatives of both parties in attendance.
Lilwin is of the conviction that a traditional marriage ceremony is the best option for him.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case
- Ghanaian delegation in Spain for Vis-a-Vis Festival
- Video: Strika's handler hands over ¢40,000 to actor
- Shatta Wale to tour with Beyoncé
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab
- Milk this opportunity, it's not about ‘pah pah’ anymore – Shatta Wale told
- Shatta Wale trends #1 in Ghana, 8 worldwide after Beyonce feature news
- Celebs, fans react to news on Shatta Wale, GuiltyBeatz’s feature with Beyonce
- GuiltyBeatz produces 3 songs on Beyonce's 'The Lion King: The Gift' album
- Stonebwoy, Samini congratulate Shatta Wale on Beyonce feature